Skip to content

Fastest Player in the Squad

So today after training the big race took place. Mascoll vs Kashket. Won’t spoil the result if you haven’t seen player posts on Instagram yet.
What is fantastic are the dressing room scenes afterwards - total togetherness, joy, team spirit ‘scenes’ as da you’d would say.

Poll not found

Comments

• Are these two actually the quickest over 100metres? Or quickest acceleration?
      Often in these scenarios you'll have a centre back like Stewart able to beat the apparently sharper forwards over longer distance.

• @Malone said:
      Are these two actually the quickest over 100metres? Or quickest acceleration?
      Often in these scenarios you'll have a centre back like Stewart able to beat the apparently sharper forwards over longer distance.

Organised by Bayo, think there were earlier contenders, this looks like the final. Agreed would have put Tools in the mix as well.

• The clip of the race is ridiculous, i had to check it hadn't been sped up!

The highlight of the dressing room scenes is Sido wearing his glasses, true cult hero material!

• Can someone provide a link?
      Checked Bayo, Kashket and WW's insta and couldn't find it, but I'm too old for Instagram!

• edited October 2019

It's on his story so only viewable if you have Instagram, unfortunately. Also, I thought Parker and Pattison were going to be in the race?

• follow Jacob for best post race footage
      jacobgs44

• edited October 2019

Who's the slowest Wycombe player apart from the Beast? It's got to be between Joe and Darius - or either of the 'keepers?

• Its got to be Allsop, as he would stop to tie up his laces after 50 metres!

• I'm just imagining Allsop time-wasting in other sports now.

• Jacob GS - he looks about 12!

• If Rocky had to "get himself going" by taking lots of those tiny steps which he does prior to taking goal kicks, etc. then he would take ages to cover 100 metres.

• You have an eye for detail @Cyclops

• @chairboyscentral said:
      I'm just imagining Allsop time-wasting in other sports now.

Imagine how much chalk he’d have on his cue.

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed said:
      You have an eye for detail @Cyclops

Only sees half the story though.

• Does anyone have a link as I can’t find this but would like to see! Thank you!

• Think Paul Smyth might be up there when he's fit

• @Quarterman said:
      Does anyone have a link as I can’t find this but would like to see! Thank you!

A version was also posted on Wycombe fans Facebook yesterday if you follow that?

• @micra said:

@Ozzie_the_Relaxed said:
      You have an eye for detail @Cyclops

Only sees half the story though.

Aye.

• I’d put a shout in for Rolando if only I’d seen him play. Tomorrow perhaps.