Skip to content

Comments

• All sounds pretty sensible

• I’m not going to see details. I’m just going to vote yes. I think our current league position, ironically is going to aid the yes vote, however were we near the foot of the table ppl may well vote differently. A bit strange really.
    Ps we will never operate the ground on match day for £250!

• @TrueBlu said:
    I’m not going to see details. I’m just going to vote yes. I think our current league position, ironically is going to aid the yes vote, however were we near the foot of the table ppl may well vote differently. A bit strange really.

Anyone who doesn't bother reading any details at all (or at least wait until others you trust have looked over it) doesn't deserve to have a vote, that's pure negligence

• @Username said:

@TrueBlu said:
    I’m not going to see details. I’m just going to vote yes. I think our current league position, ironically is going to aid the yes vote, however were we near the foot of the table ppl may well vote differently. A bit strange really.

Anyone who doesn't bother reading any details at all (or at least wait until others you trust have looked over it) doesn't deserve to have a vote, that's pure negligence

Might have missed a bit of irony there?

• Don't blame @Username for missing it as when FB has numerous threads stating similar, you take a post at facevalue!

• @Malone said:
    Don't blame @Username for missing it as when FB has numerous threads stating similar, you take a post at facevalue!

Exactly, some from this poster.

• Boom or Bust!! If we do get in a financial mess. We will get out of it again. We are wycombe it’s what we do. So just vote yes, and enjoy the ride.

• @TrueBlu said:
    Boom or Bust!! If we do get in a financial mess. We will get out of it again. We are wycombe it’s what we do. So just vote yes, and enjoy the ride.

Yeah, Boris is a Wanderer! :smile:

• @Wendoverman said:

@TrueBlu said:
    Boom or Bust!! If we do get in a financial mess. We will get out of it again. We are wycombe it’s what we do. So just vote yes, and enjoy the ride.

Yeah, Boris is a Wanderer! :smile:

I haven't seen his bicycle in the car park!

• @Wendoverman said:

@TrueBlu said:

Yeah, Boris is a Wanderer!

It starts with Wan

• How I wish Stanley had finished it that way as well