Skip to content

World Wide Wanderers posting in russian

Looks like as a Championship Team we would be able to look forward to russian money.

Seriously though - don't click - try not to click - one possible result could be to send money or information in the other direction.

@drcongo: do you want a couple of extra moderators to help clear this up - I am sure there will be volunteers.

Comments

• @railwaysteve Thanks Steve but quickly cleared up with a couple of bulk rules. Damn spammers.

• I deleted about 10 threads yesterday morning as soon as I saw them

• There were 17 in total I think. How do you (does one?!) delete a thread? I thought only the good doc and moderators could do that. I was glad to see them disappear.

• Tom is a mod, though I regularly forget this until I notice that he has quietly cleaned up some mess for me. Sorry and/or thanks Tom.

• Cheers.

• Haha no worries :)

• It's his Lambretta that gives it away for me, rather than his efficiency with a bed-pan

• My Triumph Speedtwin puts me in the opposite camp.

• edited October 2019

I had a T21. It was an ex Buckinghamshire Police machine in black with a slot in the tank for the radio and the registration was BBH 91B.?

• Was that a Tiger Cub?

• I’ll answer myself! No, that was a single cylinder 200cc bike.

• No, though I had one of those earlier, it was a single carb 350 twin.

• Don’t recall the registration of mine but it had maroon rear fairing and was a 500cc twin cylinder with plenty of poke. Topped the ton on the M1 before the 70mph limit came in. I do recall that the police had very similar machines.