Skip to content

Scott Kashket

Comments

• You're telling me.

• Georgey boy, as Bob Marley sang, 'you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time.'

What he forgot to mention is, if you're of limited intellect and a moderator has access to device ID and IP address, you wont be fooling anyone.

• You never said a truer word.

• That last comment addressed to @georgesims. Didn’t realise we’d turned the page.

• @OxfordBlue said:
    Georgey boy, as Bob Marley sang, 'you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time.'

What he forgot to mention is, if you're of limited intellect and a moderator has access to device ID and IP address, you wont be fooling anyone.

this is boring now, I am at work and have better things to do be doing then having to explain myself over and over

• Maybe you could log in as @Mad_Myles and explain?

• I thought it was Bob Dylan @OxfordBlue. Or perhaps they both did. It was originally coined by Abraham (Bogoff) Lincoln of course.

• Talking of bog-off..,,.,,, I hope Mr Sims’ work doesn’t depend on correct use of the English language.

• @micra said:
    Talking of bog-off..,,.,,, I hope Mr Sims’ work doesn’t depend on correct use of the English language.

Yep... and perhaps whilst I’m at that, you can have a lesson on bullying and mental health.

• some top posts on this from @drcongo . succint!

• @georgesims said:

@micra said:
    Talking of bog-off..,,.,,, I hope Mr Sims’ work doesn’t depend on correct use of the English language.

Yep... and perhaps whilst I’m at that, you can have a lesson on bullying

@micra is notorious for it.

• I am very familiar with mental health issues and, as anyone who knows me would confirm, bullying is not one of my characteristics. But, if my gentle joshing has touched a raw nerve, I apologise wholeheartedly.

• And I appreciate, and have no objection whatsoever to, my friend @Malone’s gentle joshing.

• I wonder if it is a coincidence that @georgesims started posting here a short while after someone was banned from the Facebook group for constantly making annoying posts.

• @Chris said:
    I wonder if it is a coincidence that @georgesims started posting here a short while after someone was banned from the Facebook group for constantly making annoying posts.

There’s is something seriously wrong with you, I have come on here because I wanted to be involved with the team I support and love. I’m not even a member of the Facebook group I have no idea what is going on, I don’t even have a Facebook account . This to me is insanity that I’m being accused of even writing this post and being tagged in countless comments . I’m sure you all have better things to be doing then targeting an 18 year old

• Keep digging, son.

• edited September 2019

@georgesims said:
    I’m sure you all have better things to be doing then targeting an 8 year old

Better.

You can't argue with the IP addresses matching

• @Username said:

@georgesims said:
    I’m sure you all have better things to be doing then targeting an 8 year old

Better.

You can't argue with the IPhone addresses matching

Absolute ludicrous. A fan of a player who praises him down to the ground but have made a thread to hate on him? Makes sense!

• You both have the same IP address you fool

• @Tom said:
    You both have the same IP address you fool

Ur a sheep, you can’t see my IP address, stop following what everyone else is saying . You are all bullies and should be ashamed , absolutely disgusting

• @georgesims said:

@Tom said:
    You both have the same IP address you fool

Ur a sheep, you can’t see my IP address, stop following what everyone else is saying . You are all bullies and should be ashamed , absolutely disgusting

Some people have built up a little bit of credibility over the years

• I think maybe only moderators can see the IP but I don’t know.

• TomTom
    edited September 2019

Oh I thought everyone could. I have deleted my post stating his IP address.

Still, baaaaaaaah

• On the old gasroom everyone could see.

• The good old days. Anyway, yes they are the same - @Mad_Myles and @georgesims have the same IP address

• Maybe they both attend the same remedial school?

• I was only discussing this phenomenon with a psychologist friend the other night.

I don’t have the mental capacity to hold conflicting views, nor to carry on with a position in the face of damning evidence.

This thread suggests some find it much easier. Fair play to them.

• Simple explanation. @georgesims/@Mad_Myles has a split personality.

• Are all these replies to me why cant I see the first page