Skip to content

Scott Kashket

Seems like kashket got injured on Saturday at the game against gillingham. I reckon he’s had his time at Adams park, we have far better players then him that gaz has signed this summer, don’t feel like we need him anymore, he didn’t have a good game Saturday either.

Feel free to discuss if you think kashket brings anything to the team

Comments

• I reckon you've had your time on this forum.

• @chairboyscentral said:
    I reckon you've had your time on this forum.

Why?

• @Mad_Myles I think it's a pretty absurd post, but if you genuinely believe that then I'd be interested to hear why.

• @chairboyscentral don’t get me wrong, I think he’s a class player and great scoring but does he bring anything else to the team?

• @Mad_Myles said:
    @chairboyscentral don’t get me wrong, I think he’s a class player and great scoring but does he bring anything else to the team?

If you're going to be a one trick pony then scoring goals isn't a bad trick - someone clever once or something like that

These posts rightly attract stick, player has a bad game > obviously we don't need him at all and he's finished. If he had no future at the club he wouldn't have started the game.

• @Mad_Myles said:
    @chairboyscentral don’t get me wrong, I think he’s a class player and great scoring but does he bring anything else to the team?

“All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?”

• edited September 2019

@Mad_Myles His scoring record in terms of minutes per goal is the best in the squad apart from Fred and Smyth, I think - and that's 25 goals over the course of three years. I know it looked like he picked up an injury on Saturday, but he's been on possibly his longest run of fitness since joining us (I must admit, I thought his injury record might bring an end to his time here, but he's somehow improved it). Does he bring anything else? Absolutely. His movement causes real problems for defenders, whether he's playing wide or centrally. I'd prefer to see him played through the middle - although maybe that needs to be in a front two - but he's more than useful out wide, including in a defensive sense as he showed against Lincoln when he restricted what their right-back could do going forward.

• @chairboyscentral said:
    @Mad_Myles His scoring record in terms of minutes per goal is the best in the squad apart from Fred and Smyth, I think - and that's 25 goals over the course of three years. I know it looked like he picked up an injury on Saturday, but he's been on possibly his longest run of fitness since joining us (I must admit, I thought his injury record might bring an end to his time here, but he's somehow improved it). Does he bring anything else? Absolutely. His movement causes real problems for defenders, whether he's playing wide or centrally. I'd prefer to see him played through the middle - although maybe that needs to be in a front two - but he's more than useful out wide, including in a defensive sense as he showed against Lincoln when he restricted what their right-back could do going forward.

I get you buddy, he is a fantastic player - just sometimes isn’t consistent but then again, I suppose every player is going to have their off days

• This thread has to be a joke surely? Kashket is one of the most talented players I’ve ever watched. He’s started and played in the majority games this season so I’m unsure how you’ve come to the conclusion that his time is up? He is by far one of our best players.

• Well, you’d know if it was a joke or not seeing as you wrote it.

• Chris beat me to it but, come on, you've got to try a bit harder than that, @georgesims. Pretending to go on the attack in order to reel in those compliments from others is a pretty transparent tactic and barely worth the effort of creating another username to do it. We all rate Scott Kashket and hope he's not out for long. Your 'close source' to Kashket must be bemused by all these posts you've been creating about him on here in the last few days.

• @aloysius If I was a close source or fan to kashket why on earth would I make a thread to bash him? The fact that, that is even your mindset is just weird to me . I didn’t realise making posts about someone you admire was such a bad thing? You lot on here are so uptight and tense - how about we don’t jump to conclusions in future

• Kashket was awful against Southend. Did nothing besides score two goals, includind an injury time winner, and help cause a third. Get rid.

• Least subtle dual account ever

• It would be a sad reflection of the reduced resources of this humble fan-owned forum if the type of new poster we are capable of attracting was typified by the arrival of two apparent new people in the same few days with the same tendency to melodramatic exposition.

• @HCblue said:
    It would be a sad reflection of the reduced resources of this humble fan-owned forum if the type of new poster we are capable of attracting was typified by the arrival of two apparent new people in the same few days with the same tendency to melodramatic exposition.

Agreed let’s keep the gasroom troll free

• @HCblue said:
    It would be a sad reflection of the reduced resources of this humble fan-owned forum if the type of new poster we are capable of attracting was typified by the arrival of two apparent new people in the same few days with the same tendency to melodramatic exposition.

This is actually insane to me, I’m not sure how many times I can say I am a fan of kashket, I’ve never trolled anyone. Do not drag me into whatever @Mad_Myles has said on this thread. I’ve come on here to stick up for a player yet I’m getting called a troll and that I made this thread? It’s insanity

• Mentions players signed in the summer

Forgets Kashket was one of those that signed in the summer on a new 3 year deal.

Bad troll is bad.

• @HCblue said:

And the same IP address.

• @georgesims and @Mad_Myles certainly appear to have the same 'fist'

• Why are people engaging with this idiot?

• haha makes me look like a saint !

• @aloysius said:
    Chris beat me to it but, come on, you've got to try a bit harder than that, @georgesims. Pretending to go on the attack in order to reel in those compliments from others is a pretty transparent tactic and barely worth the effort of creating another username to do it. We all rate Scott Kashket and hope he's not out for long. Your 'close source' to Kashket must be bemused by all these posts you've been creating about him on here in the last few days.

I have honestly never been so confused in my entire life, I’m not sure why you think I would go out of my way to make another account to bash someone I’m a fan of in order to get compliments back about him? Do you realise how ridiculous you sound? What would I gain from doing so? I’m just a little confused why I’ve randomly been targeted as making a fake account for whatever reason that may be. Strange. Very very strange.

• Oh @aloysius another thing, I’ve made one post about SK, all my other posts have been about the team and players in general . My “close source” is a friend of Kashket’s, I would never create a new account to bash him ? .

• @Sherrinford said:
    @georgesims and @Mad_Myles certainly appear to have the same 'fist'

The same what? Ur all insane and sheep clearly following what others say, stop involving me with whoever made this thread it’s nothing to do with me

• I certainly feel my sanity is under threat when I glance through such nonsensical rubbish!

• edited September 2019

Georgie, Georgie, you protest too much son.

It just seems way too big a coincidence that a new poster turns up, posts in a very similar style to you, and then disappears, and immediately you turn up on the thread. Almost like the time it takes to sign out of his account and back into yours.

At which point he then never comments again!

That's before we look at the ludicrousness of saying Kashket's time has gone, and we don't need him, then saying he's "class" in the next one

• @Malone you sound utterly ridiculous my friend, I saw the thread and I commented just as you are now, I then am getting tagged in countless comments in which I am replying to... I don’t know where the fuck this myles has gone nor do I care. I’m sure there has been many threads similar to another on here in the past! If I am a fan of kashket why would I make a thread to hate on him ? listen to yourself man

• @georgesims Mate, you've been hacked then, because you're both posting from the same device.

• @drcongo said:
    @georgesims Mate, you've been hacked then, because you're both posting from the same device.

This is insane ?????