Skip to content

Who do we believe had the worst game yesterday?

Thread about the players performance

Comments

• The Manager !!!

• Please give it a rest, it’s getting a tad tiresome now.

• No sorry I wont, he picked the wrong team and the change he made at the end was embarrassing ... Has Josh Parker shagged GA’s wife or something cos he must wonder why he signed here

• And with that post you’ve managed to destroy any credibility you might have had.

• Worst thread of the season contender this.

• Don't know about yesterday but you've been having a stinker all week @georgesims

• Alan why are you posting here ?

@glasshalffull said:
    And with that post you’ve managed to destroy any credibility you might have had.

• @glasshalffull said:
    Please give it a rest, it’s getting a tad tiresome now.

Whilst I don't agree in any way with Richie's view on this, he is nevertheless entitled to his opinion.

• And so am I. I didn’t say he wasn’t entitled to an opinion, I said he was getting tiresome, I stand by that.

• edited September 2019

@glasshalffull said:
    And with that post you’ve managed to destroy any credibility you might have had.

You've been around long enough to recognise a persistant WUM.
    I recommend using the "ignore" button.

• @glasshalffull said:
    And so am I. I didn’t say he wasn’t entitled to an opinion, I said he was getting tiresome, I stand by that.

Many may say you are also tiresome with your constant arrogant attitude!

• @mooneyman said:

@glasshalffull said:
    And so am I. I didn’t say he wasn’t entitled to an opinion, I said he was getting tiresome, I stand by that.

Many may say you are also tiresome with your constant arrogant attitude!

"Positive" attitude maybe?

• @mooneyman said:

@glasshalffull said:

Many may say you are also tiresome with your constant arrogant attitude?.

Since you automatically take the opposite point of view to anything I post, I will arrogantly assume that you haven’t been won over by my charms and will therefore ignore your comments.

• @Lloyd2084 said:
    Worst thread of the season contender this.

Explain?

• @Twizz said:
    Don't know about yesterday but you've been having a stinker all week @georgesims

I’m abit confused, aren’t Wycombe fans meant to support eachother, I’m asking a question if you don’t like it why even bother to comment - absolute melt

• Maybe if you'd set your explanation as the header (performance thread), rather than leading with that negative (concentrating on who was worst!) it would have gone down better @georgesims .

Just an opinion, like.

• @Malone said:
    Maybe if you'd set your explanation as the header (performance thread), rather than leading with that negative (concentrating on who was worst!) it would have gone down better @georgesims .

Just an opinion, like.

Right, I’m new at this and I’m sure the majority of you know that, maybe ease of abit - comes across as rude and making me not want to be on here

• @georgesims said:

@Malone said:
    Maybe if you'd set your explanation as the header (performance thread), rather than leading with that negative (concentrating on who was worst!) it would have gone down better @georgesims .

Just an opinion, like.

Right, I’m new at this and I’m sure the majority of you know that, maybe ease of abit - comes across as rude and making me not want to be on here

Fair play. Maybe just join in on some existing threads, ease in for a bit - there's always a thread per game that gets a good airing.

• @Malone said:

@georgesims said:

@Malone said:

Just an opinion, like.

Fair play. Maybe just join in on some existing threads, ease in for a bit - there's always a thread per game that gets a good airing.

Maybe, shouldn’t really have to though

• Joining the Gasroom,which for all its disagreements, is a community, and starting threads about "worst performance" when we've just been the highest in our entire history smacks of the sort of shit you get on Facebook. Reel it in a bit, eh

• Careful, you’ll have Mooneyman on your case!

• Fortunately Mr Parry, you are the only poster on this forum that annoys me.

• Funny coincidence that, I was thinking the same about you.

• Come on guys - call it a night

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Joining the Gasroom,which for all its disagreements, is a community, and starting threads about "worst performance" when we've just been the highest in our entire history smacks of the sort of shit you get on Facebook. Reel it in a bit, eh

Exactly, it’s threads to discuss whatever u want - if people aren’t for it then why bother replying to it? Something I’ll never understand

• Mornington Crescent.

• @georgesims said:

@MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Joining the Gasroom,which for all its disagreements, is a community, and starting threads about "worst performance" when we've just been the highest in our entire history smacks of the sort of shit you get on Facebook. Reel it in a bit, eh

Exactly, it’s threads to discuss whatever u want - if people aren’t for it then why bother replying to it? Something I’ll never understand

Then perhaps try to understand the slightly but simultaneously significantly different perspective that it's not your thread to discuss whatever you want but everyone's. Thus, there is merit to expressing the title of a thread in a way that encourages constructive discussion among everyone. No-one, I fancy, would mind a thread to discuss the team or individual performance yesterday but most (including me, so I may be off) would not care to see a thread here that seemed designed to find scapegoats for defeat - a subject that tends not to be of collective interest here to the same degree that it might be in one's own mind privately or in an alternative forum such as the car home or, perhaps, Twitter/Facebook.

• @rmjlondon said:
    No sorry I wont, he picked the wrong team and the change he made at the end was embarrassing ... Has Josh Parker shagged GA’s wife or something cos he must wonder why he signed here

Say something positive about the manager and the team you 'support ' Richie. Go on...