Skip to content

Match day thread: Gillingham

Comments

• COYBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!! Already on the beer ?

• Aaron's not.in the squad is worrying

• Diamond maybe?

• @Wanderers82 said:
    Aaron's not.in the squad is worrying

Picked up an injury last Saturday apparently.

• Aarons picked up a knock during the short time he was on the pitch last week.

• Are there any regulations about what you have to provide for away fans? After being shoved in a corner at Wimbledon a couple of weeks ago the contrast between home and away areas surely doesn't get bigger than it is at Priestfield. Lovely day for it today , pitch looks amazing but can't help feeling we are being ripped off.

• @Wanderers82 said:
    Aaron's not.in the squad is worrying

Don't think it's "worrying" as such. We've not had him all season.

• Thompson back on the bench, Fred back doing the warmup, both promising signs.

Shame Arrans has picked up what hopefully is a minor knock, but plenty of other options, and plenty of time for him.

Interesting to see what looks like a a Bayo-Samuel combo.

• Does look like a diamond. Only worry is goals, but there is always a new hero. After all, our left back just scored a hattrick!

• Does anyone know the best e-mail address for iFollow to resolve problems if it isn't working? Thanks.

• @HomeGameRegular said:
    Does anyone know the best e-mail address for iFollow to resolve problems if it isn't working? Thanks.

Chat window on website is normally quickest

• Samuel and JJ both down for extended treatments during the first 20 minutes. I guess you know what you’re getting when you’re playing Steve Evans.

• Indeed, I remember Anthony Stewart showing me a large scar on the back of one of his hands where a Rotherham player had “accidentally” stood on it. He had to have a metal plate inserted.

• today just proves just how much we rely on fred, smyth and Aaron's

• edited September 2019

We destroyed Lincoln without any of them and only Fred played against Southend - and he came off before half-time then. We don't rely on them at all - and you especially can't say that about Aarons, who's not even played 15 minutes for us!

• we look toothless. against Lincoln, yea we player well but they also played poorly. beast looks out of it. he needs to be a super sub not a starter

• We are simply a different team at home. That penalty was Johnson's Baby Shampoo, though.

• Lincoln were only poor because we were so good.

• To all the Bloomfield doubters....see....look what you did.

• Too late to release a different change kit? No goals in yellow.

• Grim stuff tbh, just not comfortable or working out and changes have made it worse. Bad day.

• Not the end of the world but it was definitely a game we should be looking at getting at least a point. Shame though because Ipswich and Coventry dropped points too. Could have created a gap! Strange results across the board today so not too concerned.

• I guess we depend on Matt Bloomfield more than some people realize.

• Yeah, bad day at the office today. No passing accuracy in the final third, low second ball percentage I'm sure, always behind their attackers receiving passes... just a different team to last week. Makes me wonder if training has left the boys a bit lethargic or something.

Then again, maybe that is just me watching follow on the sofa. We go again.

• @Wanderers82 said:
    today just proves just how much we rely on fred, smyth and Aaron's

Idiot alert. Aaron's played 10 minutes of the season so far.

• @Wanderers82 said:
    today just proves just how much we rely on fred, smyth and Aaron's

Two of which we didn't have at the weekend, with the third playing 10mins?

• I think its irony