Skip to content

Who do we think will be our post effective player this season?

Just out of curiosity

Personally for me I feel Kashket, Pattison, Rolando and Fred

Poll not found

Comments

• John Williams.

• Joe Jacobson is the most near post effective.

• Which post are you thinking of? Far or near? ?

• Once they're post-effective we get shot usually.

• Postman Pat

• These are first class responses.

• @arnos_grove said:
      These are first class responses.

Yet again the Gasroom stamps it’s authority on a simple typo. Post-modernism at its worst.

• Three posts from @georgesims about Scott Kashket on day one of joining this message board. This close source he has to the little man must be remarkably close indeed! ;)

• @aloysius said:
      Three posts from @georgesims about Scott Kashket on day one of joining this message board. This close source he has to the little man must be remarkably close indeed! ;)

I'm guessing it's his brother

• @aloysius said:
      Three posts from @georgesims about Scott Kashket on day one of joining this message board. This close source he has to the little man must be remarkably close indeed! ;)

Lol, I wish I could give u the answer u want but I’m simply just a big kashket fan

• @HolmerBlue said:

@aloysius said:

I'm guessing it's his brother

???? I would love to say yes, just a big kashket fan tbh

• Stewart Castledine

• If a big fan then can't be his brother.

• @HCblue said:
      If a big fan then can't be his brother.

I’m a little confused, if someone is a big fan of a player it instantly means I’m part of his family? People on here are strange

• edited September 2019

A reference to physical size precluding blood relationship to a small player.

Not my best work, I'll admit. Still posting in a happy, light-hearted fug after Saturday.

• @HCblue said:

Might be his sister!

• edited September 2019

@georgesims said:

@HCblue said:

I’m a little confused, if someone is a big fan of a player it instantly means I’m part of his family? People on here are strange

George, don't be put out by some of the comments on here, a lot is light hearted and gentle joshing! There were a couple of times in the past where players' brothers were actually on here being very protective of their sibling, so people are just gently referencing to that!

• Yeah no harm meant George... the more people that come on and use the gasroom the better !

• @Malone said:

@georgesims said:

@HCblue said:

George, don't be put out by some of the comments on here, a lot is light hearted and gentle joshing! There were a couple of times in the past where players' brothers were actually on here being very protective of their sibling, so people are just gently referencing to that!

Yeah none taken anyway - I found it quite funny, if you do in future see me have a discussion regarding kashket it is genuinely because I’m a big fan of him as a player - life is too good to be stressed! I mean, We are top of league 1!

• Answers on a postcard...

• @georgesims said:

@Malone said:

@georgesims said:

@HCblue said:

Yeah none taken anyway - I found it quite funny, if you do in future see me have a discussion regarding kashket it is genuinely because I’m a big fan of him as a player - life is too good to be stressed! I mean, We are top of league 1!

Glad your not getting upright George, sorry i meant uptight !!

• I hope you continue to post on the gasroom.

• Ray Wilkins

• @georgesims said:

@Malone said:

@georgesims said:

@HCblue said:

Glad your not getting upright George, sorry i meant uptight !!