Skip to content

Best goal scorer?

Just intrigued to see who other Wycombe fans think is the best finisher / goal scorer.

For me I definitely am a massive kashket fan, I believe he will go on to do big things in the future. Want to hold onto that player for dear life!

Who is yours?

Comments

• Kashket without a doubt.

His biggest problem is that we don't go 2 up very often, so we'll have to be creative to get him in the right positions often

I wonder if we will be brave enough to go Bayo-Kashket AND two out and out wingers for s some games.

• Would love to see that Bayo-Kashket combo too. Kashket played with Bayo through the middle could easily get 20 plus goals IMO

• Bodger.....no question really

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm going with JJ for now!

• Used to regularly call for the Kashket/ Bayo front two in a 442. But following the squad strengthening now I'm a huge fan of Samuel central in a front 3, flanked by two of Smyth/Fred/Aarons/Wheeler/Kashket. I can't see GA deviating much from it either.

Still think Bayo has a big part to play off the bench and starting certain games where we can bully a less physical backline (like with Bolton) but with a midfield 3 of Thompson, Gape, Freeman or the Bournemouth loanee, 433 looks a great system for us.

Samuel is probably the best in terms of using his body to win fouls that I can remember in a Wycombe shirt. Just hope he can score a few soon as his application merits it.