Skip to content

Chairboys Central Preview: Wycombe v Lincoln

Comments

• Hoping for a great game tomorrow.

This is a really exceptionally good preview. Top drawer. Well done to whoever has put it together.

• I’m wary of putting people’s real names on here but I believe he is a young man in his early twenties. His research is always first class and his writing style eminently readable.
    I’ve not read this latest opus yet (shame on me) but I think he normally signs off with his actual name. His initials are in his username. Have just noticed the time so will sign off now. Hope you will enjoy your afternoon at Adams Park but please leave us with at least the customary single point!

• edited September 2019

@LincolnImp Yep, name at top of piece. Thanks very much.

• Well done again TH, I think your research and writing style are excellent and you deserve a bigger audience.
    Might be worth contacting Matt Cecil the club’s head of media.

• @glasshalffull's Thanks very much. I know Matt pretty well anyway, so he is aware! We'll see how we go...

• Lovin’ the thumbs down!

• Micra, I have no idea how that thumb thing works so it certainly wasn’t me. You say that you’re not IT savvy, but you’re a genius compared to me!

• Not sure about that! Just irrationally sensitive to other people’s determined negativity I suppose.

• So, did someone not like the preview or (more likely I guess!) not like me complimenting TH? If the former, I’m disappointed because he does a very good job. If the latter, I’m not surprised or in the least bit bothered.

• I don’t know what it’s about and don’t particularly care - just intrigued that there are people who evidently get some kind of obscure pleasure out of it!
    Sadly, I’m not well enough to go today. Shame, because as always I’ve been really looking forward to it.

• Do what you want glass half. TH preview good as per, it’s just some people don’t like micra’s determination to make every thread all about himself once again.

• I’m not there eIther today hope you feel better soon micra

• Top stuff again Tom, and get well soon @micra

• Sorry to hear that @micra and hope you're fighting fit again in no time. Hope that first half has given you a boost anyway.

• Thanks for the good wishes @Jonny_King. Ironically, I have a cardiology appointment at Harefield on Monday as part of ongoing efforts to sort out my faltering ticker. It was all over the place earlier but has settled down now despite the stress of the second half goings on.

• edited September 2019

Aerial issues for Lincoln @th100 ? Give that man a pay rise

• Hope you feel better soon @micra

The lads did you proud this afternoon

• They certainly did @eric_plant. Your kind words are very much appreciated.

• @micra, you've probably been eating too many sweets what with all the goals nowadays! Speedy recovery from me and Val.

• @Croider said:
    Do what you want glass half. TH preview good as per, it’s just some people don’t like micra’s determination to make every thread all about himself once again.

I am an open, outgoing person @Croider and I know many Gasroomers personally but not to the extent of having everyone’s phone number. They are aware of my advanced years and the heart condition that prevents me from doing many of the things that I enjoyed doing until a few years ago so please forgive me for using this forum to let them know that I was unable to meet them in Rebellion Village as originally planned.

• Normally, @micra, I try and ensure that you always get your thumbs down but on this one I just can't.

• Wishing you the very best of health @micra. Your ongoing battles with your phone keep me amused at least.

• Can be very frustrating @MindlessDrugHoover. Have just been grappling with a self-designed birthday card which FB gives you the option of sharing but not simply sending.

So you’re one of the “culprits” @ValleyWanderer. Shame on you!