Skip to content

CMS on his way ?

With only a few days before loan deadline, surely CMS needs to move on. Two forwards injured and still couldn’t get on bench. Probably on a decent wage for us, so makes sense for club to let him go and release funds for perhaps a creative midfielder or a goalkeeper.

Comments

• If he is on a decent wage, just who is he going to go on loan to, to free up his wages?

• Presumably more likely the club will look to ship him off on a free transfer to someone, rather than just loan him out. He may be on a decent wage in terms of what Wycombe offer, but I'd imagine many L2 clubs would have no problem at least matching it.

• 3k a week

• 150k a year? Move him on and that's a third of the budget deficit reduced instantly. Unless of course you're mistaken?

• @Last_Quarter said:
    Unless of course you're mistaken?

How dare you sully Richie's good name!

• I would expect him to leave today and if he does then somebody to come in

• The access people give Richie to their finances is astounding.

• your such an astounding wanker tbh, why don't u shut the fuck up and do some work or something its Monday after all.

• @rmjlondon said:
    your such an astounding wanker tbh, why don't u shut the fuck up and do some work or something its Monday after all.

I know times have changed but is this any way for CMS accountant to behave?

• everybody is fully aware CMS is on a very substantial wage which is why he was shipped out to Notts County last season as we just couldn't afford it but ended up paying him anyway as they were very late paying the invoice for his wages, which has now been paid btw !!

• edited September 2019

@Wendoverman said:
    The access people give Richie to their finances is astounding.

Richie has spent the summer on an advanced IT course so he now has the skill to hack into anyone's bank account. Be afraid, be very afraid!

• It's not just @rmjlondon in fairness who goes on about CMS having high wages. I just simply don't believe we have anyone near the figures he is talking about. It's kind of irrelevant how much he is getting paid as he was "shipped out" for game time reasons and probably because he would be at least a slight drain on the others in the squad playing.

• Is Craig's salary on public record? Richie seems quite certain about the exact weekly figure.
    I only ask as - on a serious note - if I was in the middle of a negotiation and my present company...or someone in my company...made my salary known on a public forum or to someone who put it on one (accurately or inaccurately) and I came across it I would enjoy having them hunt down the blabber mouth and suing the company or getting a very nice out of court settlement (I know this happens by the way).
    Apologies if CMS salary is on public record somewhere and not just between WW, His agent, HMRC , hi wife and the bank then obviously none of the above would apply.

• No matter what he is on, there must be a way of getting rid, even if we subsidise part of his wages and get a new player in on a ‘ normal/ sensible wage. Because I just cannot see him playing this season. He was farmed out last year with less forward options than we have now.`

• The fact that, and I’m not discrediting JP starts ahead of him, and he’s the new guy. Then he really can’t be in GA’s thoughts

• edited September 2019

Given that I would have thought he may now end up at a conference club, no need for the deal to be done today (if at all).

Incidentally an Argyle supporting mate with some contacts in that club insists that Tafari Moore may be heading back up the M5/M4. No idea if he is telling the truth. If yes you heard it here first, if no always said it was a load of bollocks..........

maybe he is the loan signing trailed for 1pm....

• @Wendoverman said:
    The access people give Richie to their finances is astounding.

You can select Richie as part of the new Open Banking regulations. All the top people are going for it.

• edited September 2019

CMS on 3k a week?

I don't think that needs more than a second's thought to file under "total lies without any substantiation"

• @Malone said:
    CMS on 3k a week?

I don't think that needs more than a second's thought to file under "total lies without any substantiation"

Or 'my client is willing to accept that figure in good faith in the matter of the breach of confidentiality...now we move on to the compensation part of the hearing.'

• He's gone on loan to Stevenage until January.

• CMS to Stevenage on loan

• Good luck to him...one of those who did not necessarily get the rub of the green at WW. His Scunthorpe goal will live in the memory though...

• Still don't follow how he has fallen down the pecking order but good luck to him at Stevenage. A better gig than where he found himself last season on loan

• ...as will his last minute goal away at Crewe in the promotion season. It wasn't pretty, but at that point I was convinced we were about to concede and lose, such was the Crewe onslaught on our goal, so the feeling when Craig poked it past the 'keeper was unforgettably ecstatic.

• And his pass to Tafari Moore, which until Nick Freeman did this was my favourite Wycombe pass ever.

• Very unlucky to originally find himself out of the team. He was in such good form, that there was a real bandwagon that he instead of Bayo up front was the key to much improved performances. We also wondered if we'd "wasted" him a little only tending to play him out wide the season before.

He seemed only to be left out for a rest, while Samuel got a game, but then never really got a look in back in.

Right decision now though, as we are smothered in options

• Still the last Wycombe player to score a hattrick, too. All the best, CMS!

• Oops, wrong thread

• Jason McCarthy on a season long loan?