Skip to content

Comments

• Ephraim wasn't worth such a high mark.

• Wasn't able to make the game, listened to the 1st half then headed back home. Anyway from the commentary seemed we were hood winked with Plymouth's formation. Went gun hoe and didn't pay for as our defenders as expected had an off day. Wouldn't have a go at the lads they did their best. Next game is the crucial to get back our mojo.

Relax the team feel like we do.

• Sorry, but we really were clueless and lethargic last night. A one-off aberration hopefully.

• Very poor...Defence and even Beano were playing some nice football out from the back only for the non-existent midfield to lose it and have it pinging back. Looked like the first half against Pompey with added goals. Holloway played some nice touches...so I can understand the boos when he was subbed.

• I don't think there was much wrong with our central midfield, Bean & Bloomfield both had good games, it was when we got the ball out wide that we struggled. With both full backs off their game, it meant the likes of Wood, Fred & Ephraim weren't able to get into the game as much as we needed.

• Have we blamed the ref yet? I thought he was poor as well...
    Perhaps a bit of complacency has set in with the back five getting so many plaudits recently?

• @Wendoverman said:
    Have we blamed the ref yet? I thought he was poor as well...
    Perhaps a bit of complacency has set in with the back five getting so many plaudits recently?

The ref's paces at free kicks for fouls just outside the penalty area seemed a bit short for a big man. None of the three (?) looked more than 7 or 8 yards which does make getting it up and down again difficult if you'll pardon the expression.

A couple of stats. According to BBC Sport, Plymouth committed 20 fouls to our 10. And, disappointingly, the gate was only 3087.