Skip to content

Ipswich away

The Ipswich game at Rochdale is off next Saturday, due to Town having three players called up, with another four potentials. It doesn't sound promising for our game there on an international week.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/new-date-for-rochdale-game/

Comments

• I have bought train tickets, I thought they were cheap. Need to look up if I paid the extra for cancellation. I doubt it.

• Did you book them on Trainline.com? I once booked some that I ended up never collecting and got an email out the blue saying I was getting (almost) a full refund. I hadn't paid extra for cancellation.

• Thanks Jonny, I did book them on Trainline.

• Trainline allows cancellations usually but takes an admin fee

• When will we know if the games on or off?

• Apologies for the missing '

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed, Ipswich announced the postponement 10 days before the match.

I see that Judge had been called up to the final Eire squad, and Dozzell to the U20s, so they have five players called up so far.

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed said:
    When will we know if the games on or off?

Normally about 2 days before the game, apparently the efl are massive pricks, who knew? Best to book only stuff that can be cancelled

• Why is it the fault of the EFL? It’s in the rules. What if Wycombe asked to have a game postponed due to international call ups?

• Shrewsbury Town vs Peterborough United
    Sunderland vs Burton Albion

Both matches also off