Skip to content

Ifollow

Trying to sign into ifollow and it tells me I can’t watch from this location ( Yorkshire) anyone else got this problem, and no jokes about living in Yorkshire.

Comments

• Not even got that far. Webpage does nothing when I click buy now

• All I get is a black screen these days on ifollow. I've emailed them about it but the reply made no sense and came from someone whose first language clearly isn't English.

• @yorkyblue said:
    Trying to sign into ifollow and it tells me I can’t watch from this location ( Yorkshire) anyone else got this problem, and no jokes about living in Yorkshire.

Are you using a VPN? https://ifollow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001271309-Why-am-I-getting-a-message-about-Territory-Restrictions-

• Doesn't send e-mails if you click on the lost password button either.

• edited August 2019

@HomeGameRegular I had this problem more than a week ago, had to email [email protected]. Very poor that they've still not fixed it

• @th100 said:
    @HomeGameRegular I had this problem mrle than a week ago, had to email [email protected]. Very poor that they've still not fixed it

Will e-mail them: thanks.

• Working well here.

And it's good to see they've improved what was already a decent output by adding in replays this season.

• Last week they suggested using the chat window on their homepage, think you get a quicker response with that

• I’m apoplectic. Had a stored password which was not accepted. Tried to reset it but no email was sent to enable me to reset. Not even after repeated attempts both on PC and iPhone. Having to follow the game on BBC Sport App as cannot find Three Counties broadcast. Will now try the email address mentioned above. Maddening.

• It's also stupid that you can't buy a match day pass from within the app (not so far as I could find anyway). Seems you have to go via the ifollow webpage.
    Seriously do they want my money or not?
    In the end I settled for just watching the live text updates on the app.

• @micra You missed a lot of heavy rain

• A blessing in de skies I suppose.
    It seemed from the forecast earlier this evening that there might be a few spits and spots but if the rain was heavy that might excuse what appears to have been a goalkeeping error.

• In the end I was able to pay but had to switch to a PC browser. Worked pretty well after that. I agree it isn't the slickest system on the way in