Skip to content

Ringing The Blues

Comments

• I cannot tell a lie, it wasn’t me.

• Hey oop lad!

• @Twizz said:
    You must mean this one @Glenactico

Hilariously crap keeping on both sides there.
    A real toss up which is worse. The Parkin one I remember amazingly well, but the Hyde one I'd totally forgotten - equally dreadful though.

• Great work again Phil.

Monday mornings have got a lot brighter!

• I love the fact that it comes out on Monday morning. It makes starting a week back at work so much more palatable. Big fan of this week's "regional" accent.

• Coupled with the fact that you can now download MOTD from Sunday evening from iplayer then the back to work Monday feeling has been greatly improved

• Great stuff again @bluntphil.

• @bluntphil any chance for you to maybe give your own take on the games in a bit more detail? For example talking about team selection or outstanding performances?

• Given that Phil needs access to the club, management and players surely he has to remain impartial ( which he did to great effect on 3CR having to share could commentary with the MK commentator)? Maybe get an opinion from an ex player or name ? Keith Scott? etc....

• Great work Phil. Be interested to know the listening figures for this, any way of finding out?

• Mango may become the most popular fruit in south bucks

• @bluntphil I can't tell you how much I love this podcast and agree that it coming out on a Monday gives you that little start-of-the-week boost. Have you spoken to the club about promoting it through their various channels/platforms?

All adds to what feels like a really special, exciting and quite frankly fun time to be a Wycombe fan. Four games in and I'm bloody loving this season.

• Just superb Phil.........thanks.

• Phenomenal Phil, hope to see you at AP after the Southend match:)

• I'll try and catch you too @NorsQuarters, perhaps in the Rebellion tent?

• @NorsQuarters we'll be at the Rebellion Tent before the game if you'd like to catch up

• Excellent stuff @bluntphil

• Absolutely gents, see you there then. COYB!!!!

• Count me in as well, please, (pre match) and it’d be great if @Wendoverman was able to join us. And @Malone of course. Not sure if @LX1 gets darn sarf very often but he/she comes across as an “interesting” character and would no doubt liven things up! (Even more, I mean.)

Looks like being hot again so shorts and pith helmets may be the order of the day.

Podcast superb, Phil.

• @micra said:
    Count me in as well, please, (pre match) and it’d be great if @Wendoverman was able to join us. And @Malone of course. Not sure if @LX1 gets darn sarf very often but he/she comes across as an “interesting” character and would no doubt liven things up! (Even more, I mean.)

Looks like being hot again so shorts and pith helmets may be the order of the day.

Podcast superb, Phil.

Sadly I will be entertaining two Sarfend fans, then commiserating with them about the result and then driving home...

• @micra said:
    Count me in as well, please, (pre match) and it’d be great if @Wendoverman was able to join us. And @Malone of course. Not sure if @LX1 gets darn sarf very often but he/she comes across as an “interesting” character and would no doubt liven things up! (Even more, I mean.)

Podcast superb, Phil.

Are you trying to round up the wackiest characters on the gasroom?
    And erm me.

• Sort of @Malone. Don’t be a stranger.

• Top drawer stuff @bluntphil Great chat with Darius and his committed veganism might get my daughter down Adams Park yet! As for the opposition view in regional accents- genius. I look forward to Fleetwood. Stanley, Sunderland!

You are the voice of the Blues.

• Haven’t had time yet to listen to the whole of this latest podcast but got as far as the interview with Ross (@NorsQuarters) and delighted to hear that he’s moving nearer “home” - well a couple of thousand miles nearer anyway. If he’d known he was going to miss half the game he might have chosen to sail across the Atlantic in time for Lincoln and sell the boat here. Kill two birds with one stone as it were.

Will listen to the rest after brunch. Thanks again, Phil, for the commentaries, podcasts etc etc. (Saw you before the match but you were engrossed!)

• Brilliant again Phil, thank you!

• Fantastic stuff again. I've got to agree with the opposition views, I have no idea why on earth they took Humphries off

• BSEBSE
    edited August 2019

Thanks for all the work you have been putting in to these @bluntphil, i have been really enjoying them.