Skip to content

Parking tickets

How many got parking tickets today expensive day at football signs were not very helpful or very well explained

Comments

• Saw those!
    But mostly for people dumping their cars on pavements at the end of Hillbottom, or on single yellow lines that only allow after 6pm parks?

• Seemed to be no parking in the 5-6 bays closest to the gates, which was clearly signed and designed to reduce congestion post match. Several cars had been ticketed just beyond that, despite not being on yellow lines or any clear signage prohibiting parking.

• @Glenactico altough not clear there was signage on the very end of the fence on LHS just after the factory exit. I'm sure those ticket will challenge them but I'd expect them not to be successful.
    Did it help the traffic flow leaving?
    I'm really not sure it did.

• Saw that huge crane thing just before the burger van on rhs had two tickets on the screen. It was parked on double yellow lines so the owner shouldn't be too surprised.

• I suppose we should look at the positives in that this must be a council initiative taken at the club's request. If so, it does show they have listened and acted on at least one of the many issues we know exist.
    Disappointed though he hear of long queues for club shop merchandise purchase and ground entry.
    Let's hope these can be worked on too.

• There was signs all along the area where the cars were parked..could not miss them.Clearly the club are trying to improve exiting after the match.

• @Twizz said:
    @Glenactico altough not clear there was signage on the very end of the fence on LHS just after the factory exit. I'm sure those ticket will challenge them but I'd expect them not to be successful.
    Did it help the traffic flow leaving?
    I'm really not sure it did.

I thought it did..Noticed cars were Getting out out of the car parks lot easier today than last week.