Skip to content

Comments

• Have seen the name and a similar offence before, but at a Leeds game that time. Not Oxford related.

• Just looked him up on Facebook. That sinking feeling when you realise you share a few mutual friends...

• The prize prick used to follow Wycombe, but switched allegiances in true DevC style.
    No loss to either team or Football in general.

• Terrible when a true fan who travels, makes all the noise and pays the players wages cannot throw a harmless flare, bottle or seat on behalf of a team without the oppressive authorities forcing him to supporting his club...or whichever one he likes this year. It's only a bit of fun.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Terrible when a true fan who travels, makes all the noise and pays the players wages cannot throw a harmless flare, bottle or seat on behalf of a team without the oppressive authorities forcing him to stop supporting his club...or whichever one he likes this year. It's only a bit of fun.

Missing word added.

• Only 5 years ban for hurling a bottle? Presumably a plastic bottle if it happened inside the ground, but still.

• @ChasHarps said:
    The prize prick used to follow Wycombe, but switched allegiances in true DevC style.
    No loss to either team or Football in general.

Not sure Dev has ever been subject to a Banning Order though!

• Not even by Soùth West Trains ????

• He was on the HW group recently getting particularly abusive on one of the infinite traveller threads.
    (Throwing boy, not Dev)

• Vinnie has always been a complete ****. I'm sure he'll be loving seeing his name in the papers.

• If this is the guy I'm thinking of, I'm sure I remember him turning up at away games, following around the group of lads who fancied themselves as some sort of 'firm' at the time (roughly early 2010's). He used to tail about after them like a lovesick puppy, despite them apparently not being particularly keen on him. I remember going to a pub before Col U away and he was waiting outside for them because he wasn't allowed in. My dad used to do that with me sometimes, but at least he had the decency to bring me out a can of Vimto and a bag of scampi fries.

Perhaps throwing a bottle at a woman will now give him the hoolie notoriety he craves?

• Dim Vin Deisel was also jailed for a scrap when he was following Bradford City.
    It appears he is fast becoming the Jefferson Louis of Football hooligans.

• How effective is a ban from the Stade de 3 sides. You just go to the car park with a ladder or a pair of stilts

• Around some grounds you can can't move for people on stilts.
    Forget VAR. Stilts will be this season big talking point

• The EFL has banned short forwards using them at corners this season ,quite right in my view

• Lucky Tony Woodcock isn't playing now