Skip to content

Brentford friendly Saturday

Hey ho, let's go! I am over on summer hols and am escaping the family at Adams Park hoping to see a Wycombe side coming together nicely.

My wish is also to meet as many Gasroomers as possible in the Caledonian pre and post match. I will be there with my trusty black backpack, usually near the Trust table/beer festival just inside the entrance. Come over and have a chat if you see me!

Comments

• You do know @NorsQuarters that the Caledonian is open post match only to 500 Club Members. I shall look out for you in any case.

• I believe (tell me if I'm wrong) that 500 club members can "bring a guest" to this event for £5?

I'm sure that @NorsQuarters would have many who'd take him as a guest, if necessary?

He could probably raffle himself at £1 a ticket, as someone's guest, with any profits to The Trust.

• You’re right @Twizz. I’d forgotten about that.

• 500 Club Event = Signing Announced?

• Thanks for the info folks, anyone have a spare guest spot for me? I can meet outside and buy the beer inside if that helps!

• edited July 2019

Happy to get you in Mr Quarters. Look for the bald bloke lurking outside the Caledonian aka Vere Suite
    Name is Peter

• Are we still getting the Plaques, as i'm unavailable saturday..

• No, I emailed about the plaques and was advised that due to the larger number than expected joining the 500 club they won't be ready in Saturday.

• Should be ready soon tho

• Thanks @Slaphead Will look for you outside there. PM me with a time if you like:)

• I hope this is not going to become the norm. Me and my mates use the Caledonian Suite before every game and spend roughly a tenner each on beer. If we can't use the Caledonian Suite we will be spending our tenner elsewhere as I am sure others will too.

• @Chickenhead, the 500 club event will be after the game not before. No reason at all to not spend your normal £10s each prior to the match.

• Thanks Twizz?

• And it could well be a one-off in any case.

• @WidmerWanderer said:
    Should be ready soon tho

Thank you.

• Hi @NorsQuarters, I'm afraid that I'm also away at the moment on our boat and will miss the Brentford friendy and it seems, meeting up again with you.

Any roaming Wanderers in Weymouth can catch us until Sunday morning in 'Bright Spirit' moored next to the Lifeboat. (Sadly, it's not so patriotically WWFC painted as yours!)

• Shame @ValleyWanderer but I hope you and your Bright Spirit have a good time! We will meet again I'm sure. Cheers!