Skip to content

New kit?

Before I go ahead and buy my son a replica kit, does anybody know if there is a new strip this season? Not heard anything so I'd assume not?

Comments

• I believe it's a new change strip but the same home, assuming we're sticking to the 'change every two years' policy.

• Thank you for your help

• New change strip, goalkeeper kits and training and leisurewear to come in the summer:
    https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2019/may/oneills-extend-partnership-for-three-more-years/

Home strip is staying the same, I believe, with Cherry Red continuing as front of home shirt sponsor.

• Utilita will sponsor "travel and training wear" but not sure if that means a new away shirt sponsor or if Cherry Red will take that up.

• Looks like our sponsorship with Beechdean Dairy Ice Cream is melting away!

• Apparently the were only offering 99p, which seems a bit flakey.

• That is another unique aspect of Wycombe, though - while every other club appears to be sponsored by a betting site or an airline, Wycombe have gone from an ice cream company to a record label - neither of which business type I have ever seen sponsor any other club.

It would be like Stevenage going from Cornetto to Parlophone...

• Brighton were sponsored by Skint Records for several seasons, they were the Brighton based home of Fatboy Slim among others.

• @niebieski said:
    Looks like our sponsorship with Beechdean Dairy Ice Cream is melting away!

I always thought it was wafer thin.

• @niebieski said:
    Brighton were sponsored by Skint Records for several seasons, they were the Brighton based home of Fatboy Slim among others.

I stand corrected - nice catch!

• Hopefully the slogan changing from "Life with Power" (Utilita) to "Home of a Great Night's Sleep" (Dormeo) does not mean the football is going to change from tenacious and physical, to a snoozefest...

• @Shev said:
    Hopefully the slogan changing from "Life with Power" (Utilita) to "Home of a Great Night's Sleep" (Dormeo) does not mean the football is going to change from tenacious and physical, to a snoozefest...

• @Shev said:
    Hopefully the slogan changing from "Life with Power" (Utilita) to "Home of a Great Night's Sleep" (Dormeo) does not mean the football is going to change from tenacious and physical, to a snoozefest...

Wait 'til the Plymouth fans see the news.

• @th100 said:

@Shev said:

Wait 'til the Plymouth fans see the news.

They won't care about a tin-pot club like us @th100. Not at all. No bad feeling. They don't care. They really don't. We don't bother them at all. Not a bit. Never give us a second thought. They would rather be relegated by goal difference than even think of us ever again...

• I am glad Southend were kind enough to relegate them near the end of normal time. I am sure it would have been upsetting to be relegated owing to an injury time goal.

• Purple away kit then? Or are these a goalkeeper's knees? ?

• They look like Allsop's knees to me...

• @Last_Quarter said:
    They look like Allsop's knees to me...

Can't be, as he would be doing his shoelaces up!

• Hands and boomsadaisy out of shot. Thank goodness.

• @mooneyman said:

@Last_Quarter said:
    They look like Allsop's knees to me...

Can't be, as he would be doing his shoelaces up!

LOL

• A purple chamge kit would not be practical as its too close to our normal kit I guess that's the keepers kit

• edited July 2019

It's bright yellow change, with black and purple GK kits. Sorry Shrewsbury!

https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2019/july/chairboysnewkit-revealed/

• I think the yellow looks nice? And I am loving the Yashin 'keeper kit.

• I like it, @th100 - I think the sponsor logo actually contrasts well with the yellow, too.

• the black kit looks great, the absolute opposite to the past couple of "make them as garish as humanly possible" goalie kits.

• I must admit, I'm kind of disappointed with how plain the keeper kits are. Rather liked having something more interesting

• I kinda like ‘em.

• Glad to read this in the press release:

'Dormeo will sponsor the change varieties of the kit - to be worn away from home when the opposition wear colours which clash with the Wanderers' first-choice light and dark blue quarters.'

• To be fair the club knows we've got loons on here who absolutely lose it over the phrase away kit and changing kits when there's no clash.

One of our proudest traditions