Skip to content

London based Chairboys fans...

Comments

• I’m in!

• 5th June good for me. Happy to the give the Faltering Fullback a try

• 5th June is my wife's birthday, might be tricky for me.

• I am over from the afternoon of the fifth, would love to join and talk Wanderers over a pint or two!

• Central makes the most sense and gives people the best chance of attending - including those who have to scarper back to the Chair Metropolis.

The Three Kings is bang in the middle and not far from Baker St and if @StrongestTeam can get there early we might be able to secure the lovely room upstairs.

In the interests of @DrCongo attending, I can also do Wed 6th. It will be fantastic to have @NorsQuarters along too...

How do you set up a poll on here?!

• The sight of a traditional old pub with such character (sadly becoming much rarer, at least out here in the sticks) got me going earlier. Then the cold light of day hit me and I realised that (a) I am not London based and (b) I am no longer relaxed about forays into the metropolis. So, a quickly shattered dream, I’m afraid.

Really hope that a decent number make it and that a good time will be had by all. It’s always good to meet fellow Gasroomers and to put faces to names. ‘Twould be good if someone could take a couple of photos, perhaps for publication in The Wanderer or Park Life.

• The Wednesday is also good for me, as is the Three Kings. But the idea of a pub with a garden is also very attractive, particularly as the weather forecast is good. As @bluntphil says, could someone competent set up a poll? @drcongo perhaps?

• @bluntphil Polls only work in the first post of a thread I'm afraid.

• Let's have a new thread then!

• Tell you what, I'll do it

• Hello!

We are long overdue a London get together.

Apologies, I've recently started a new job and moved back to Bucks but still keen to keep this meet ups going in town.

Wednesday 19th December
    The Three Kings in Clerkenwell.
    Kick-off 6.30pm but drop in anytime.
    All welcome

Appreciate that December is a busy time for all so let me know if you are up for coming along.

COYB!

• I'll be there!

• Should be Phil, cheers.

• Thanks @StrongestTeam Should be there. Good to see you!

• I'll do my best!

• Super stuff chaps - will pop down too

• Seasons greetings to all.

Reminder of this week's Chairboys gathering...

Wednesday 19th December
    All welcome

• I'll be there.

Sorry.

• Bit rammed in there, will check out next door

• edited May 2019

End of season London sherbets...

TUESDAY 4th June

All welcome

• Super suggestion - will pop along

• @bluntphil said:
    End of season London sherbets...

TUESDAY 4th June

All welcome

• I think I'm going to make it along.

• Looking forward to it as always

• Ohhhhh, so close and yet so far! Over Saturday 8th!

• Though I am in that London tonight I cannot make it sadly...have fun all. Laugh about Sunderland and Portsmouth, chuckle about Argyle and pray Bolton and Bury survive but with insurmountable points deductions! :wink:

• That London, eh? You gotta love it. All them yankee Londons just ain’t a patch on it.

• @micra said:
    The sight of a traditional old pub with such character (sadly becoming much rarer, at least out here in the sticks) got me going earlier. Then the cold light of day hit me and I realised that (a) I am not London based and (b) I am no longer relaxed about forays into the metropolis. So, a quickly shattered dream, I’m afraid.

Really hope that a decent number make it and that a good time will be had by all. It’s always good to meet fellow Gasroomers and to put faces to names. ‘Twould be good if someone could take a couple of photos, perhaps for publication in The Wanderer or Park Life.

I wrote that early last month but my second paragraph remains relevant.
    Have a great evening.

• I am going to make it.