Skip to content

Crisps

124»

Comments

• Scampi flavoured fries..... Recall them from days at uni many moons ago......although we called them by another name.....any takers?

• I worked in a pub once and most of the punters asked for a "bag o' fannies".

• Sounds a classy joint!

• @drcongo said:
    I worked in a pub once and most of the punters asked for a "bag o' fannies".

Error, did you manage to fulfil the request @drcongo ?? If you did, please could I have the name and location of said establishment. Purely for research purposes you understand. ?

• For anyone that’s interested there’s a warehouse full of crisps just outside Chesham. “Salty Dog” crisps are based there & are very nice!

• Their Roasted Jalapeno variety would be worth a try.

• For any fans of indie record labels and snacks, Simon Williams who runs the excellent Fierce Panda label collects rare crisp packets. He keeps them in special stamp album-type books. Everyone need a hobby.

• @A_Worboys said:
    For anyone that’s interested there’s a warehouse full of crisps just outside Chesham. “Salty Dog” crisps are based there & are very nice!

Warehouse you say? What’s the security? Silent alarms? Guys on site or just random patrols? What about dogs? Worth taking some shooters for crowd control? But we don’t want someone getting trigger happy and on target so maybe Beano? Some hard men if it gets tasty. Are Richie and that George geezer from the Pierre Tesco’s caper available?

We’ll need a couple of lorries to make it a worthwhile score so some decent wheelmen. Andrew Howard might know a couple and as for shifting the gear @NiceCarrots and @marlowchair have links to the power group. I’d say @Wendoverman as he knows how to handle crisps but he’ll likely want too big a cut.

• Ah so now I know what OCG means.

• I've been away. Have i missed anything?

• @Wendoverman said:
    I've been away. Have i missed anything?

We've located a crisp factory in Chesham for you. They give generous discounts for bulk purchases!

• @mooneyman I thought the OCG had "diverted" all the warehouse stock to someone's lock up garage as backup supplies for season 2019/2020?