Skip to content

Joel Grant

found link Joel Grant has resigned

Comments

• what is this rubbish

• 29 Jun 2015 11:22:26
    Joel Grant has re-signed for former club Wycombe on a 2 year deal. AFC Wimbledon/ Leyton Orient were also interested.

• where is this ?

• Believe it when I see it

• he is too lazy for ainsworth

• A quick google of the above led me here - http://mobile.football-rumours.co.uk/
    It's about a third of the way down the page.

So it must be true... almost as reliable as one of your predictions @blueh_w

• we won't be signing grant as he won't work hard enough and has got a bad injury record and we can't afford any passengers in the team or taking a wage !

• I think he'd be a good addition.

• i would love to see him back as he has pace, skill and flair, something that i think we are missing however take your point in regards to injury prone.

• I just don't see it and he doesn't fit into the system we play either. I think central defender and centre mid are our main concern areas.

• I don't think he was particularly lazy but as much as I'd like to see him back I'd agree that his apparent proneness to injury would be a cause for concern with such a small squad.

• Joel Grant I believe would be a fabulous capture for this club looked like a right handful to opposition in his first spell with us.

• He is good but extremely injury prone. We don't want to carry anyone. McClure was similar as far as injuries go.