Skip to content

Comments

• Certainly seems that way..its all over twitter tonight..

• Look like Barnsley are more than happy if the signs for them http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=50&fid=41&sty=2&act=1&mid=2109955592#WXJEwqLgyFLjLrBy.97

All the best Mawson..

• Good luck to the lad

• Barnsley fans don't seem to realise what a fantastic player they are about to get!!!

• edited June 2015

• Good luck to the lad - it's "grim up north" so we'd happily have him back if he missed the south one day in the future ;-)

• Is it? Weird that as I find it the other way round now. Affordable housing decent beer at reasonable prices, money goes a lot further. Most importantly the people are far more genuine and friendly

• Unfortunately I don't like heights, that M6 goes on for ever and ever.

• Going up hill.

• No its fair comment.

• Heard a strange rumour about Alfie being strongly linked with Glasgow Rangers? Came from a Rangers / Brentford Fan I know....now that is a long way north!

• Yes that's been rumoured for a while now - ever since ex-Brentford boss Mark Warburton got the job as their manager. Wouldn't think that would be a good move for him - the pressure would be absolutely immense and if results don't go the right way I'd imagine it wouldn't be a particularly enjoyable experience playing for them.

• I'm not a fan of the Scottish Premiership, I think the it's on par with our league 1 (minus Celtic). Imagine Celtic playing in our Champioship week in and week out with their current squad.

I think Celtic after season would struggle, beaten the manure they play each weak year after year to win their Premiership title, can't improve your game imo and my opinion only.

• Scottish Premiership is pants. No wonder they struggle in Europe every year. Sutton was a prime example of, scoring plenty North of the border, couldn't score with us & started banging them in again when he returned. I expect Mr Craig to appear on the scoring charts again should he sign for a Scottish club.

• I don't doubt it.

• Celtic are miles and miles better than League 1. You just have to have a quick look at their squad to work that out.

They'd do well in the Championship.

• No-one should have to go to Glasgow on.a Tuesday night

• He's signed.

• Best of luck to him, will be remember for many years to come.

• I bet he'd have come back to Wycombe if we'd won at Wembley!

• absolutely best of luck to him, was never confident of signing him as he is to good for this level (i think he is to good for league 1 also) i think in 2-3 year he will be playing prem football, Barnsley have a hell of a chance with promotion this year....

• @Chris, may bob around in the Championship until they overhaul their side with TV money and big sponserships then big push for the premiership for sure, but current team playing week in week out in our Championship, na no chance. Wouldn't know what hit them. Playing Aberdeen, Inverness and St Johnstone lol massive difference to playing over the wall.

• Can't blame him for wanting to play at a higher level for more money than we could afford, we should just thank him for amazing performances in the quarters last season as he'll go down in history as one of the best players we've ever had on loan.

• Oh I don't know, I'd back Aberdeen to beat say, franchise.

• @Chris, lol you win.