Skip to content

Record High League Position?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-two

Have we ever previously been as high as third bottom at this time of the season?

Comments

• Think you may have missed the point.....

• No, even if he hasn't missed the point, he's still correct. At this stage of the season we have been a whole division higher.

• ...er...yes....

• @drcongo said:
    No, even if he hasn't missed the point, he's still correct. At this stage of the season we have been a whole division higher.

I'd like to say you're being pedantic but you're just plain wrong. @DevC didn't say is this our highest ever league position at the start of the season, he simply said have we ever been as high as third bottom - no reference to which division we're in at the time. Could be third bottom in League One, League Two, the Conference, etc....

But you knew that anyway didn't you...

• @Fidget said:
    I'd like to say you're being pedantic but you're just plain wrong. @DevC didn't say is this our highest ever league position at the start of the season, he simply said have we ever been as high as third bottom - no reference to which division we're in at the time. Could be third bottom in League One, League Two, the Conference, etc....

We have been higher.

• @drcongo said:
    We have been higher.

Really? Which year(s) have we been higher than third from bottom at this stage of the season?

• @StrongestTeam said:
    Please bring us some football soon, you see what the time off does to us.

Cabin fever

• Yes please close this discussion down.

• The wolves are eating each other, we need another signing chop chop.

• @Fidget said:
    Really? Which year(s) have we been higher than third from bottom at this stage of the season?

At this stage of the season in 1994, we were a whole 23 league places higher than this.

• But how many places were we from the bottom of the division that we were in?

• @drcongo said:
    At this stage of the season in 1994, we were a whole 23 league places higher than this.

So we were 2nd from bottom then? i.e. Not as high as 3rd from bottom...?

(Bloody hell, what have we been reduced to? Please start the season now...)