Skip to content

A bit early

My son has just called to say he is at the ground and not many people around, I told him it might have something to do with the 5.30 kick off. They are now off shopping.

Comments

• Hopefully we have this strange kick off time every year from now on - as it will mean we have stayed in L1!

• Good point.

• I'm glad it's a 5:30pm kick off as I've only just seen my first signpost for Fleetwood, just after Preston.
    It was a decent drive up, left at 10:30, except for the heavy traffic on the M42. Managed to get all the way to Knutsford services on the M6 before needing a comfort stop too.
    It is any away game, right?

• Was it not a weird kick off time last season too though? is the 5.30 following us around?

• @Malone said:
    Was it not a weird kick off time last season too though? is the 5.30 following us around?

L2 is always 3pm, L1 5:30, to prolong that EFL excitement!

• @Twizz said:
    I'm glad it's a 5:30pm kick off as I've only just seen my first signpost for Fleetwood, just after Preston.
    It was a decent drive up, left at 10:30, except for the heavy traffic on the M42. Managed to get all the way to Knutsford services on the M6 before needing a comfort stop too.
    It is any away game, right?

I actually happen to be in Kendal this weekend seeing family. Typical we’re playing at home.

• @Shev said:

@Malone said:
    Was it not a weird kick off time last season too though? is the 5.30 following us around?

L2 is always 3pm, L1 5:30, to prolong that EFL excitement!

I've mis-remembered then. Such a weird kick off time, but allowed me to sleep the day away! But best get going soon!

• @OxfordBlue - Truth is I'm in Cottam, just outside of Preston. Poor timing I know...

• 2 years ago when we were at home to Cambridge last day it was a 5:30 kick off

• @Croider said:
    2 years ago when we were at home to Cambridge last day it was a 5:30 kick off

That was my recollection as well - glad it's not just me.

• Yes - I thought I remembered it right!

Such a rubbish kick off time - throws the whole day out of sync.

• Yes just having my tea at 21:50