Skip to content

Match day thread: Fleetwood

Comments

• Might cry later

• What a journey it's been too!

• Surely Ainsworth names himself on the bench today...

• @floyd said:
    Surely Ainsworth names himself on the bench today...

Nah, 1st game of next season :)

• Greetings from Crete. Don't forget to pick up a copy of issue 115 of The Wanderer. I understand there aren't many left, so get yours early to avoid disappointment. Anyone without a copy may be fed to the minotaur.

Just in case I leave over the summer to take the QPR fanzine job, thanks again to everyone who had written for, sold or bought The Wanderer this season.

Enjoy the game and have a great summer.

• Indeed @eric_plant ! Would be great to say goodbye to Gareth with a win. Five year plan completed - what a fantastic achievement. Legend. Good luck to him at QPR. They do not (yet) know how lucky they are!

• Very quiet on match thread today !! Cant make it today... been no team news and no... well, news ?

• Hey @HolmerBlue - we have had much the better of it, just failing to get that final quality ball, which sums up the second half of our season a little.

Still, it is now an 11 goal swing needed in 45 minutes!

• Great thanks @Shev ... gutted to miss last game, espc if it ends up being GA's last ! but family do i cant get out of unfortunately

• No worries mate - sorry you are missing it. I am watching on iFollow, with the privilege of Sido as co-commentator with @bluntphil.

• this game is dross

• I'm sorry to hear but rocky is not good enough...does not command his area at all....frigntening how poor he is at doing so

• Apparently Scunthorpe have scored a goal like Leeds last week, but didnt let Plymouth score back... as a result atm Plymouh are going down ! Lol

• Bolton on for a poor beano? Oh no for a still full of running kashket...are you watching QPR?

• @HolmerBlue said:
    Apparently Scunthorpe have scored a goal like Leeds last week, but didnt let Plymouth score back... as a result atm Plymouh are going down ! Lol

That all changed quick, they are now currently safe... ah well

• JJ! Straight from a corner!

• Not sure that should have stood, looked like a hand in the goalies face, will take it.

• full time, 1-0. What a great season.

• Well done you Chairboys!

• Plymouth are gone!!!

• Well done chairboys!!!!!

• 17th in L1. Well done to absolutely everyone...what a great season.

• @Wanderers82 said:
    I'm sorry to hear but rocky is not good enough...does not command his area at all....frigntening how poor he is at doing so

Jacobson has scored two goals direct from corners this year - Allsop is better than some others at this level!

• What a season. Sadly I could not make the game due to work commitments. Anyone looking like they are saying a final farewell at the final whistle celebrations??

• iFollow have cut to audio of Luton's celebration for some ridiculous reason, so any update on GA and celebrations would be appreciated here too!

• We are all soooo very happy for them aren't we?

• Ecstatic! I managed to turn it off before my ears bled out, thankfully.

• Just taken a trip to Southends forum to congratulate them on an epic win to avoid the drop... sending our good friends at Plymouth down to their proper level hahahaha