Skip to content

Big Yves

If you follow the big man on Instagram you will know how hard working he is. Today he dropped in to John Hampden for an impromptu coaching session. If Saturday is the last time we get to see him in high vis yellow then thanks big man. You deserve every success for your future. If you sign a new contract I for one would be delighted to have you in our squad.

Comments

• Agreed. Big Yves like Bayo contributes more than just a substitute appearance on Saturdays to this football club. Doesn't help my coronary status when he is playing I will admit, but his other work around the club & team goes largely under the radar. Worth another year IMHO. A lot depends now on the immediate future of GA of course.

• I wonder what @Peter thinks.

• Pity we haven't got enough funds to have a larger management team. Would be ideal as the club's full time fitness trainer.

• @mooneyman said:
    Pity we haven't got enough funds to have a larger management team. Would be ideal as the club's full time fitness trainer.

Isn't that the job of Dave Waites?

• edited May 2019

I always thought he was one of those strange sports scientists @EwanHoosaami. Perhaps that's the modern name for a fitness trainer though.

• As most of the kids teams who do the half time attack Bodger game have more coaches than we do the solution is simple.

Get the players parents involved

• @mooneyman said:
    I always thought he was one of those strange sports scientists @EwanHoosaami. Perhaps that's the modern name for a fitness trainer though.

Think it is?