Skip to content

Plymouth Argyle

If you want more of a fuzzy warm feeling just drop by their message board. Strong rumours that our Derek has got the chop.

Comments

• Delicious fun following their Twitter feed today.

And I don't think I've ever enjoyed a Col U win before.

Just to make myself feel even dirtier, hoping an in form PNL can derail Lu'on's promotion party next weekend.

• Magnificent

• Adams refused to speak to the media after the game i just read, hopefully we'll never see the little **** again after he gets the sack.

• He may be our manager next year @robin...

• And sign DDH...

• edited April 2019

• Mind, I remember Gaz getting a fair amount of abuse (“we want Ainsworth out”) after we lost to Briz Rovers 5 years ago, and look how much things changed just 7 days later!

• Interesting none of our fans are on Plymouth's site mocking them.

• If anyone remembers the usernames of those cretins who came on here, time to tag them!

• @Shev said:
    Interesting none of our fans are on Plymouth's site mocking them.

I think Dev is banned from it.

• @drcongo said:

@Shev said:
    Interesting none of our fans are on Plymouth's site mocking them.

I think Dev is banned from it.

?

• Hahaha good

Tbh, i actually dont mind them as a club... but couldnt stand Dear old Derek

• Don’t think they had a lot of choice. It has become very toxic. I think they might get the win they need to have a chance of staying up now.

To be fair Adams, obnoxious that he was,
    did a good job up to this season. Increasingly bizarre behaviour as it unravelled this season.

With the new stand going up which will increase revenues and things at a low ebb, Plymouth has potential to be a good job for someone. I wonder if Gareth might be interested if QPR didn’t come his way?

• Why you haven't been kicked off here I do not know Dev.

• Free speech is one of our founding values I thought!

• ... and they say Dev’s not a troll....

• Definitely his worst effort since lusting after that teenager on the train

• …..and Derek Adams gets appointed as Wycombe boss

• @Stewie63 said:
    …..and Derek Adams gets appointed as Wycombe boss.

Yeah, right!

• edited April 2019

@Stewie63 said:
    …..and Derek Adams gets appointed as Wycombe boss

At least he will change us from a cheating, time wasting rabble to a free flowing entertaining team admired by all our opposition!!

• The sad thing is... if GA were to go... he would probaly be in amongst the runners according to bookies... please god no

• he'll get a job somewhere. Fact is, obnoxious man that he is, his record with Plymouth apart from the last year was good, (a play off final, automatic promotion, a good cup run and close to playoffs last season). Cant see him being acceptable as a candidate for us though (if there was a vacancy).

• From the Plymouth Herald

There is never much love lost between Argyle and Wycombe and Derek Adams certainly didn’t see eye to eye with Chairboys counterpart Gareth Ainsworth when the two clubs would play each other. But is this tweet they put out a little dig at Argyle?

Put out by Wycombe Wanderers earlier.
    Two clubs in the bottom half of @SkyBetLeagueOne have kept faith with their manager for the whole season, through thick and thin.9:17 AM - Apr 29, 2019

Good to see we can still wind them up.

• @DevonBlue said:
    From the Plymouth Herald

There is never much love lost between Argyle and Wycombe and Derek Adams certainly didn’t see eye to eye with Chairboys counterpart Gareth Ainsworth when the two clubs would play each other. But is this tweet they put out a little dig at Argyle?

Put out by Wycombe Wanderers earlier.
    Two clubs in the bottom half of @SkyBetLeagueOne have kept faith with their manager for the whole season, through thick and thin.9:17 AM - Apr 29, 2019

Good to see we can still wind them up.

The post is explicitly in reference to 9 other clubs who sacked their manager too, including the four other clubs who can/will be relegated.

Imagine how self-absorbed you have to be as a club to think that is a dig at just them.

• @OxfordBlue said:
    The post is explicitly in reference to 9 other clubs who sacked their manager too, including the four other clubs who can/will be relegated.

Imagine how self-absorbed you have to be as a club to think that is a dig at just them.

It's glorious is what it is.

• Has Gaz gone to QPR yet?

• @Wendoverman , do keep up. Marlowchair has already guaranteed that we're cruelly forcing him out against his will to rake in enough money to pay these dreadful Americans off - having outrageously turned down so many other offers of 500k to instead risk the ground for no reason!

• Those Americans who will be our landlords by the end of the year, unless we can stump up £500k!