Skip to content

Goal of the Season

I have made my choice, but disappointed the CMS extra time winner against Scunthorpe wasn't included. Great skill and finish.

Comments

• Got to be Kashket vs. Pompey.

• I voted for Fred's goal a superb piece of skill.

• CMS' volley for me.

• Disappointed that Akinfenwa's first at Southend didn't make the cut - the kind of brilliant team move that's so often overlooked in these polls - and the same could arguably be said for Kashket's at Accrington. That JJ thunderbolt against Shrewsbury takes it for me though.

• I don't know if it is the best one but my favourite of the whole lot was Curtis' thunderbolt against Doncaster, which nearly tore the net off. I just loved the way he feinted to the left to create a yard of space before unleashing the rocket. Special moment for me this season.

• I went with CMS. Ridiculous skill.

• Seemed a pretty samey bunch to be honest but great to see so many of the squad hitting the target from distance. John Gregory would hate it.

Fred got my vote purely down to it being a curler rather than a laces through the ball effort.

• Same for me @Cyclops although all the goals were pretty special considering we are a lower League Two team :smile::smile:

• @Wendoverman said:
    Same for me @Cyclops although all the goals were pretty special considering we are a lower League Two team :smile::smile:

Comprised of time wasting cheats only good for a Sunday pub team, managed by a tactically naive oaf who has no game plan beyond lumping it up to a fat has been who was never good enough to play the game in the first place. And that’s all true because it’s on social media.