Skip to content

Plymouth Argyle Q and A

2»

Comments

• Morning Jonny. Will we see you on Hillbottom on Monday?

• Could "this" become the new abbreviation for "this is"? I could see it happening.

• @micra Alas, I am (and will be) in Kent, as I had previously promised to visit a good friend of mine and and see his new house and new baby. I shan't make another game this season now unfortunately.

Hope you enjoy Monday, I shall be sorry ro miss you.

• Accrington game going well at ht. Interesting display by the keeper, don't think I've ever seen a goalie sent off for two yellows and two pens

• Oh god has it really come to us wanting Luton to win?

• @bookertease said:
    Oh god has it really come to us wanting Luton to win?

Needs must. Just for today and on Tuesday v Wimbledon.

• Houses? Friends? And babies @Jonny_King ? you need to sort your priorities out mate!??
    @bookertease No.

• I see Accrington have a man sent off. Luton have had 16 shots of which eleven on target, Accrington: four and zero. 25 minutes left.

I think we all know how this is going to end.

• @Wendoverman I may upset the grownups when I go for two 45-minute toilet breaks between 3 and 5pm on Monday.

• @HCblue said:
    I see Accrington have a man sent off. Luton have had 16 shots of which eleven on target, Accrington: four and zero. 25 minutes left.

I think we all know how this is going to end.

Thankfully, I was mistaken.

• Shatters their goal difference a bit, which could still be key.

• @Jonny_King So it's just sitting in the quarters angrily reading The Wanderer for you then????

• Yep. The weird thing is, I'm never angry when I start reading it...

• Bit late on this thread I know (sorry), but is there such a thing as an old baby? Maybe @micra could sort out...

• Matt Lucas?

• At least you’re in God’s county @Jonny_King !