Skip to content

Trust Meeting September 12th

1555657585961»

Comments

• I was unbelievable that he is now only working on a budget for next season. Surely this is something that should have been done along time ago, regardless of the fact of the expectation of an investment

• Does this translate as “It is unbelievable that he (who?) is only now working on a budget for next season. Surely this is something that should have been done a long time ago regardless of the expectation of investment.”?

I haven’t been able to identify any statement or announcement which might have given rise to your incredulity.

• Mivar. That’s what TS said at the fans council

• Micra. Sorry Autocorrect

• He might have a view already, they have set budgets for this division and the one below in the last couple of years, but the division will dictate what is needed and the budget will surely change based on the difference between being skint with a big bill to pay and being newly cashed up with some stability for the future.

There's a lot he needs to answer for , I'm not sure this is anywhere near the top of the list.

• Would AH actually come back for a third time for with a proposal, bear in mind we’ve been told he probably under valued the club or perhaps the club over valued them selves

• For all the good he did... I wouldnt want AH back

• I've heard there's a businessman who wants to get us a new stadium...dont worry about the loans...

• @HolmerBlue said:
    For all the good he did... I wouldnt want AH back

U think he means AH2 for a 3rd go at getting in, not AH1 for a return to the role. We've had more than our share of AH's

• @StrongestTeam said:

@HolmerBlue said:

U think he means AH2 for a 3rd go at getting in, not AH1 for a return to the role. We've had more than our share of AH's

Yes. Very confusing. I can’t imagine much worse. Maybe an online forum where people use different names to the ones they use in other walks of life so it’s hard to know if what they write is believable or bollocks. Oh wait....

• What are the odds that the next interested buyer is Andrew Hubbard?

• @StrongestTeam said:

@HolmerBlue said:

Oh god yeah your probably right ... agree, too many AH's!!