Skip to content

just seen Sam Saunders is playing for ....

Col U - twat !!!

Comments

• What an idiot you are

• Finger on the pulse

• Titanic sinks!

• Lol he's a professional and would only just have started school when it was going off in the early 90s. Even if he was bothered about the rivalry

• So if the Wycombe club shop let you go and the only club shop in the Football League that were offering you a job were Colchester United, are you saying you wouldn't take it?

• @Jonny_King - Colchester wouldn't be able to afford the transfer fee!

• Not sure. Are you deriding yourself for being so late to hear the news, Richie?

• Breaking news: Mr. Bell invents a device that people can talk to each other from distance.

• I prefer his more exciting work when he tells us who our next referee is.

• Talking of Colchester, I was visiting a company in Layer Road last Friday. The old ground is now a housing estate & the pub on the corner near the ground (The Drury Arms?) is now a Sainsbury’s local.

The new ground by the A12 used to have a big sign on it saying “Weston Homes Community Stadium”. They are obviously no longer sponsors as it now just says “Community Stadium”. A far cry from the early 1990s.

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    Breaking news: Mr. Bell invents a device that people can talk to each other from distance.

Ah, I miss the old Gasroom 'Ship sets sail from Southampton' moments.

• The team you 'support' won on Saturday richie