Skip to content

Zebra Finance Halt New Deals for Season Tickets

edited March 2019 in Football

The club have just announced Zebra Finance will not enter any new season ticket agreements as of today. After looking at the Zebra website it appears this is for all agreements, not just WWFC season tickets.

It's a bit of a kick for those who can't afford ST in one hit, as well as the clubs who rely on the money.

Comments

• The company isn't owned by Bill and Jim is it?

• The bank that provided funding to Zebra for their credit scheme, Raphael’s Bank, has gone bust, so Zebra now don't have any money to advance.

• Wound down, not bust, deposits safe

• It's all there in back and white.

• A slight derail...but Mrs W tells me my ST arrived today 'hanging out of the envelope'. Apart from being quite upset that it was not even worth nicking at the sorting office (wasn't a birthday card with money in it) can anyone who also has theirs tell me if there is anything missing I should be worried about? Receipt? My credit card number? A signed photo of Jim and Bill?

• Mine came with a free bag of crisps.

• @MindlessDrugHoover I'm on to sorting office now...they won;t get away with this!

• Wendoverman, I think I need to introduce you to the king of crisps Gary Lineker but then again you seem a decent sort of chap so why would I subject you to that?

• As a Nottinghamian I boycott Walkers @glasshalffull and I am pretty sure he's stopped carrying a case of them round with him.

• I'll tread carefully, as being @Wendoverman , his whole post might be bantz (not just some), but surely they're not sending out the cards already?

That ruins the months of "where's my ticket" threads.

• edited March 2019

@Malone they told me it would be there by the end of the week and it is...it is no bantz. They obviously know once I have it in my claw, I am too lazy to cancel it after relegation/bid voted in/bid voted down/Ruth not signing.

• Mine came with a zebra in the envelope. I think it had eaten the crisps.

• I'm hoping to get a voucher entitling me to free Beachdean ice cream for life with my ticket!

• Pretty sure Zebra insist on Lions Maid.

• I got two season tickets in two envelopes today. One was stuck down perfectly but the other had the card hanging on in there by a thread.
    Only the card in both envelopes but obviously one person better at sticking them down as the handwriting on the address was different.
    This has to be the earliest I've ever had the ticket but then it is the earliest I've been forced to buy it.

• Has anyone had issues with Zebra? I've had the first payment come out (126.72 for 2 tickets and two admin fees) but the club on't seem aware of the agreement.

Isn't it fun to be discussing next season's tickets when this season is still going?

• Not to hijack (too much), but remember the days you "got stuff" as part of your season ticket? Vouchers, money off etc.

It very quietly just became reduced to a simple "card", with not even a cut and paste quote from the manager!

• @Malone I just whisper 'rock and roll football' to myself.

• In fairness, there is a lovely picture of the ground on the back for next year.

Plus minutes of fun comparing how white it is compared to this year's now faded version.

• I'll check when I pick them up tonight, Zebra have suddenly remembered I had an agreement.

• Any word on whether a new finance provider will be put in place?

• Yes. Hence early bird extended

• Apparently there is a new finance group taking over all of zebra finance accounts, and also starting up for new customers.