Skip to content

Fao @DevC

Due to the antiquated and unfair way the FA distribute FA Cup final tickets I have come into possession of two of the above.

Wishing these to only fall into the hands of true Watford supporters I can offer you these at face value if you are interested?

Comments

• No interest thanks LX.

If you do come across two tickets for Tavistock Town's potential championship decider at Plymouth Argyle B in a couple of weeks though, do let me know. Up the sexy lambs......

• Assuming the final starts at 5.15 as last year, I suspect Dev would have difficulty finding a train back to Plymouth especially if game goes to penalties.

• I have recently invested in a self driven mechanised chariot which I use for long trips. (I only have five months left on my train barring order though).

• Was that barring order self imposed, or by local train authorities due to previous behavour patterns ??

• Oh dear!!

• It was worth a try @DevC. Maybe

• US punk rock band Teenage Bottlerocket have just released a song called Anti-Social Media.

Perhaps we have some secret Chairboys fans and Gasroom regulars across the pond?