Skip to content

The Chairboys are asking fans to volunteer to display posters for upcoming fixtures...

The Chairboys are asking fans to volunteer to display posters for upcoming fixtures throughout the 2015/16 campaign.
As part of the PALS volunteer force which assists the operation of the club in a variety of departments, supporters can help spread the word of matches around their local community by putting up posters in public areas and asking businesses to do the same.

These might be pubs, restaurants, takeaway outlets, gyms, sports clubs or any establishment where Wycombe Wanderers posters can be visible to a large number of people.

To offer your services, please send an email to [email protected] with the following details:
Your name
A contact phone number
Your town/village
The club plan to produce posters for upcoming fixtures with a lead time of approximately two to four weeks. These will be made available to collect from Adams Park on matchdays and during normal office hours in midweek; supporters will be asked to replace out-dated posters with new ones as required.

Read more at http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/article/pals-needed-to-paint-the-town-blue-2500982.aspx#DPexzeuP7rlSRHZb.99

Comments

• I've been making my own posters using downloaded items from the offal site for aeons now, I've been mailing the club to put PDFs, yes PDFs and not picture files that once downloaded don't fit an A4 page, even talked to Mr Cecil about it the trust meeting......and breathe.....

Good quality PDFs that all can download and put it up at work, pub, chippy etc is simple.....and the cost of printing is not WWFC.

Anyone....... Bueller.....Bueller.....anyone....Bueller.....?

Ok rant over......sorry

• Ozzie - email Matt Cecil and get involved. Will get it sorted this time.