Skip to content

A Wanderers success story

If you have been following 'my story' then this is a MUST SEE!!! - WARNING: includes a guest appearance by one helluva handsome dude

You’ve probably heard me mention FFIT on a few occasions, speaking for myself, following cardiac rehab this was truly a life changing experience and I would highly recommend it to any over weight man looking to make positive changes to the lives.

FFIT Promotional Video 2019

Comments

• From Sam - Thanks Peter! We have some new courses starting if anyone is interested 15th May is the next one … and then our first female only course starting on 4th Sept - email me for more info: [email protected]

• Cheers Peter, your posts on here certainly were one of the driving aspects of me joining FFIT 6 and tonight's session will be my 10th week. FFIT is quite superb, enlightening, fun, supportive and absolutely no pressure. Gently life changing as you become aware and adapt yourself. Thank you to Sam, Andy, Claire and all the team. No Bellies!!???

• FFIT goes beyond the 12 weeks in the classroom and although on team 1, we still support one another either through the facebook group, on parkrun, FFIT Xtra on a Monday evening or at other get together's. It was a pleasure, even if only briefly, to sit in your session last week.

For those who may not have seen it, I chronicled my time on FFIT in my blog - https://peterjemmett.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-year-that-was-part-41-getting-ffiter.html