Skip to content

Match day thread: Barnsley

13»

Comments

• If you're going to get 3 games for pulling his hair you might as well punch him, IMO.

The prick certainly looked like he deserved it

• Poll.. what's your favourite animal from The Jungle Book

• It’d have to be multiple choice for me.

• Antony Stewart cant pass a ball so thats incorrect.

• That's fucking bollocks Richie, even by your standards

• edited February 2019

Can a ban be extended for a punch? I vaguely recall a few like Paul Davis for Arsenal yonks ago, stuff like an 8 match ban?

So probably best he didn't punch him. But agreed that something more than a little hair ruffle would have been better to get such a ban for!

Stewart needs to grab this chance though, as you can quickly get forgotten and be in no man's land, as Harriman is finding.

• Looking forward to these pairings (at last) on Saturday, Jombati and Stewart, Akinfenwa and Kashket.

• Calm down Richie. Take a breath. Read the posts. Nobody is arguing with you. Today.

• Say something positive about the team you support @rmjlondon. Which wycombe players do you actually like?

• Hopefully in a 4-4-2 @Steve_Peart

Allsop

McCarthy - Jombati - Stewart - Jacobson

Cowan-Hall - Thompson - Gape - Tyson

Akinfenwa - Kashket

That's got goals in it.

• Good lineup @Vital. Tiny nitpick - Sido might be better suited to the left central defender position than Anthony Stewart. And although, from the commentary, it sounded like Nick Freeman didn’t have one of his better games, I would be happy to see him on the left of a midfield four.

• @LeedsBlue, at least someone appreciated my effort.