Skip to content

Trust Members cash injection

12345679»

Comments

• yet again the thread has been hijacked... lets make it all about dev so the farty little keyboard warrior can frig himself off on the attention he gets on here.
    Press the ignore button for a brighter better gasroom !
    Oh, and never never never let your daughters travel unaccompanied on west country trains...

• They refuse to ban him, yet get upset when he does what he's always done.
    Odd.

• @Malone Have a heart. I dread to think what he would do with his time if he was not writing War and Peace on the Gasroom every day.

• What would we (I) do without Care in the (Gasroom) Community...

• @Wendoverman , limiting him to one thread was my underrated idea :)

Then those who love the aggro and debate can frequent it, the rest of us can rate Timmy Mallett v the Nolans and other more important stuff

• @Malone great idea.
    As noted above Nolans for me every time.
    Didn't they all marry Blackpool footballers as well? (except for the one who married Shane Moon)

• One of the Nolans used to go out with Peter Suddaby.
    When he returned for a short spell as a player in the early 80'a.
    She could be spotted having a drink in the old Blues club at Loakes Park.
    A bit of a come down from the Winter Gardens I guess !!

• Did Dave Nolan ever play for Wycombe? Turned out for Marlow and Chesham in the area

• Kevin Nolan appeared on 'Mallet's Mallet' in 1989

• Tim Mallett is always at Maidenhead United whenever I go there

• Turncoat Tim it's not just a Devon thing !!
    The publicity seeking moron was waving a silver foil FA cup when Maidenhead played at Vale Park a couple of years back.
    The same day his supposedly beloved Oxford were also in the cup.
    His and DevC name deserved to be ranked alongside one another.

• I bumped into him at Maindenhead bowling about 25 years ago. He was playing that horse racing game in the arcade bit.

• Timmy used to play tennis with former AFC Wimbledon striker, Jack Midson. True fact

• We used to play a more x rated version of Mallet's Mallet as kids. Basically starting with obscene words, and the one who laughed got a slap instead of a gentle tap with a soft toy.

Maybe my anti Nolan sentiment is based on that dreadful Coleen on Loose Women / Big Brother and other dreadful turnouts.

• Maybe my irrational dislike of Mallet, was that he got a lot closer to Micheala Strachan than i ever did. !!
    But that shouldn't deflect from what a talentless moron he was/is !!

• In the current world of celebrity talentless morons Timmy Mallet is a Picasso in his field.

• Nice bloke Timmy Mallett

• @Wendoverman said:
    @Malone Have a heart. I dread to think what he would do with his time if he was not writing War and Peace on the Gasroom every day.

He’d be posting it on the Plymouth Argyle forum of course. They awarded him a “cock of the week” badge too.

• edited February 2019

I have tried to answer your questions, answer mine.

Nobody seems to want to answer a simple question...

I ask again...

No I have answered your question, answer mine

Nobody seems to answer a simple question

I haven't seen you or anyone else answer that question

Oh god, he demands answers to his pointless questions on there too. Unhinged.

• I'd missed that being a link first time round @drcongo.

That is quite mad. A guy who might take in 1-2 games a season, trying to explain our style of play to a clearly bitter mob.

• Astonishing isn’t it. Even if I didn’t know it was him it would be obvious immediately from the grating nature of the posts and the repeated ANSWER MY QUESTION

• @drcongo remember Admiral Akbar. "IT'S A TRAP!"

• Who could forget Admiral Akbar?