Skip to content

Football team 3 Wycombe Wanderers 0

Oh well,never mind,at least you we will never have to play us again.What was that all about regarding your "fan" running onto the pitch? Bet he was a nasty filthy racist.....oh sorry,that is what we are supposed to be isn't it.At least your lot did not waste too much time this time which must be a club record for you! Gareth really needs to come up with something better than what you put out today,so negative.I actually think the beast restricts what you do,all you can do is chuck the ball to him and hopefully he gets a knockdown(and not push our defenders over first)and then feed off the scraps? And your shooting....shocking.You never know if Gareth leaves,you might actually start playing better like we seem to be since Nathan Jones left,mind you you do need to have a half decent team first.Sleep tight little Wycombe,bless......Come on looooun!

Comments

• You’ll never play us again? Didn’t you sing that last season too?

3-0 was deeply flattering for Luton ‘Corinthian Spirit’ Town FC.

• We did not really play as well as we have been recently but that is probably because of the negative way you play,just imagine if we had been on fire,could have been a cricket score.

• Bit quiet on here tonight.....tonight....tonight...think there must be an echo in here.

• It could be crickets.

• What a pity that some Luton fans are unable to show as much class and dignity in victory as Gareth Ainsworth showed in defeat. They also neglect to mention that a Luton fan also invaded the pitch.

• Bloomfield getting a tonking on the FB page.
    Hope he proves people wrong again, for about the 10th season in a row.

• probably wants to be our next manager.Hope he does not come anywhere near us.

• “Police investigating death threats' to new Stoke City boss”

I can’t recall @lilyrose is it the minority of Luton fans that do stuff like this you don’t like or is it minorities in general.

• @Malone said:
    Bloomfield getting a tonking on the FB page.
    Hope he proves people wrong again, for about the 10th season in a row.

Indeed.

• Some of the comments are astounding. They say that Bloomfield (over 400 games in league football) is ‘awful and always has been’ and that he’s ‘Conference standard at best’. Whenever we lose they always have to have a scapegoat.

• @glasshalffull it's pathetic it really is

• @lilyrose fuck off back to your own grubby little forum

• @lilyrose Are you still struggling with those 'racist thoughts' that you admitted to? See you again in a season or two.

• Bloomfield might not be playing that well, some of us may not think he's got enough goals or assists in his locker to be playing where he does, but there's no need for the way some people frame their comments.

It's often the same little gang though. Who think they speak for everyone.

• Driving back from Luton I was very disappointed with BBC 3CR for reading out a succession of texts from home fans referring to Wycombe as a ‘pub team’ and ‘anti football’ with little attempt to introduce any balance.

• Just classic football bias isn't it.

I don't think many of us would swap the charm of our club for being a Luton fan.

• @glasshalffull said:
    Driving back from Luton I was very disappointed with BBC 3CR for reading out a succession of texts from home fans referring to Wycombe as a ‘pub team’ and ‘anti football’ with little attempt to introduce any balance.

They always read out texts unedited and without comment.

• @glasshalffull Luton think every team outside the top half of the Premiership is a pub team compared to them.

Fair play to them if they go up, but chances are we'll be playing them again in the near future.

• @BuckinghamBlue said:
    “Police investigating death threats' to new Stoke City boss”

I can’t recall @lilyrose is it the minority of Luton fans that do stuff like this you don’t like or is it minorities in general.

just some idiot mate which i do not condone,bit like the guy who ran on the pitch from your end..oh sorry your fans are all so holy.

• @Jonny_King said:
    @lilyrose Are you still struggling with those 'racist thoughts' that you admitted to? See you again in a season or two.

or 3 or 4 or ......

• @glasshalffull said:
    Driving back from Luton I was very disappointed with BBC 3CR for reading out a succession of texts from home fans referring to Wycombe as a ‘pub team’ and ‘anti football’ with little attempt to introduce any balance.

you are a pub team,he was correct.

• Who was the guy that ran on then?Or did you not see the incident as your lot never do anything wrong.

• @lilyrose said:
    Who was the guy that ran on then?Or did you not see the incident as your lot never do anything wrong.

I can’t see anything there’s a pillar in the way

• @lilyrose said:
    oh sorry your fans are all so holy.

Not holy, but at least we don't have a racism problem.

• Do one @Lilyrose. let me guess your less than 40? probably earn nothing, little ambition in life, bullied at school? yes, thought so. Dirty club, fickle fans in probably the crappiest town in England. You'll get promoted and well done, but don't come on here giving it the big one, when you're clearly pond life.

• I banned lilyrose for being tedious. Also, they did admit to being a racist last time around.

• @Malone said:
    Bloomfield might not be playing that well, some of us may not think he's got enough goals or assists in his locker to be playing where he does, but there's no need for the way some people frame their comments.

It's often the same little gang though. Who think they speak for everyone.

I think they were standing behind me. Highlights included getting on Allsop's case just before his excellent one on one save in the first half, moaning about the shape all through the good spell in the second half, and demanding Blooms' removal from the action at every available opportunity (tbf it wasn't one of his better performances).

• Oh Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy.. stop emailing Nathan Jones and join in @lilyrose!!

• Still reckon pompey and Sunderland might have a shout for automatics but you'll win the playoffs. Probably.