Skip to content

Match day thread: Bradford

Comments

• If you missed out on your copy of the latest edition of The Wanderer last week, there will be more on sale before today's game. Just £1.50 from the WWISC stand on Hillbottom Road.

COYB!

• Another terrific read @Jonny_King.
    Is there better humourous writing anywhere than in Thought for the Day, Go Choirboys and Dugout Deities?
    Highly recommended.

• I hear that the roads around Adams Park are clear so please spread the word and encourage everyone to get down and support the boys this afternoon.

• I was hoping we could get in Miquel DeSouza on a short term deal

• Accy v Blackpool off, so we'll go 8th if we win.

• Hopefully no Windass on the Bantam’s teamsheet.

• Sorry, brain fart. Wrong Yorkshire team.

• Big pat in the back to the team of volunteers who worked to get this game on. Unless we lose. Then I will shift my loyalty to the groan - sorry, green army.

• Great effort by volunteers although my space on the industrial estate was still a bit tricky. Heads up for next time.

• Beast "rested", he also just so happens to be in Atlanta for the Super Bowl...

• He also came off on Tuesday night holding his groin

• Rocky took a long time walking to the practice goal. Disgraceful. Beastless? Hatrick for Samuel then?

• Starting XI: Allsop, McCarthy, Jacobson, Jombati, El-Abd, Thompson, Gape, Bloomfield, Bolton, Tyson, Samuel.

Subs: Yates, Stewart, Bean, Kashket, Cowan-Hall, Owens, Harriman.

• @micra said:
    Another terrific read @Jonny_King.
    Is there better humourous writing anywhere than in Thought for the Day, Go Choirboys and Dugout Deities?
    Highly recommended.

Thanks @micra, glad you enjoyed it. The three articles you mentioned are superb aren't they? Three different writers incidentally.

• No Freeman either, is he injured as well?

• @Stewie63 said:
    No Freeman either, is he injured as well?

Yes, according to GA on Twitter.

• @th100 said:
    Beast "rested", he also just so happens to be in Atlanta for the Super Bowl...

I did wonder when I spotted some YouTube stuff but it looked like it was old. Withholding judgement. At least until 445pm

• I suspect chicksen may be involved in some fowl play

• First ten I thought we were going to walk this. Bradford have been close a few too many times for a team playing tyrion lannister as a forward.

• It’s half time, I’ve driven 140 miles for this and I’m seriously considering heading home. A shocking half of football.

Allsop timewasting from 20 mins. Tyson anonymous. Bolton looking like the ghost of Mark Boyland. Bloomers charging about on a 20 second delay.

Got to go for two up front 2nd half.

• "not a classic"

• @Wendoverman said:
    First ten I thought we were going to walk this. Bradford have been close a few too many times for a team playing tyrion lannister as a forward.

Basically sums it up. And not the first time this year we’ve started strongly and then fell away at home.

• Of course Samuel would get hurt the same week we let CMS go. How bad did it look!

• Lucky none of our other forwards are on holiday in America..oh

• Have faith f me it’s cold

• Hopefully we have a recall option on CMS.

• Long clearances over kashkett, yeah, that'll do it.

• Why would we let one of our players go to America !?!? Even if he's injured he should be here, and if he's not injured questions should be asked

• I'll take the point, especially with how flat we were much of the game. I am glad we stopped Bristol Rovers, Plymouth and Bradford from catching up to us. The first priority is to avoid losing those games.

Bean at the end though...