Skip to content

Thursday's game is now all-ticket

Apologies if it's been on here already but the club announced a few hours ago that on police advice the game on Thursday is now all ticket, tickets must be purchased by noon on Thursday:

http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/article/tickets-plymouth-h-1405-2437038.aspx

Comments

• I shall be trying out my new ST seat for the League One campaign...

• Hundreds being evicted then

• So stupid from Plymouth fans buying tickets in the home end, especially if it's in the hundreds, come on?

• Hopefully they won't be cheering at the end, so the start of the game may be the best time for them to do so

• So from 3-0 up to bugger it up this time we would need to lose 5-3. Dream on

• Here's to playing you in 2 season's time then

• This will probably help avoid chaos collecting and buying tickets on the day as well. Currently 7000+ sold. I imagine it will end up around 8-8500

• You're a self harmer with a baby dick Phyllis.

• Shut up, u be careful, although im sure u wont be there!

• Sad @plymouthphil is back. Still boasting about his city support trying to compare Hampton Court to Bassetsbury manor. Sad man.

• Just ignore that twat he is probably a lonely ugly insecure cretin

• @JohnnyAllAlone said:
    So from 3-0 up to bugger it up this time we would need to lose 5-3. Dream on

Any 2 goal defeat means we lose.

Away goals don't count double, so any 1 goal defeat after extra time means penalties.

So not sure what you mean by having to lose 5-3 to bugger it up. Just let's focus on getting a win as only a win or draw on the night means we go through.

• Itll be like winning the champions league if we overcome plymouthnand their champions of the world fans

• @M3G I bet they've got a shit chair museum though