So, having got out of jail thanks to a couple of astute late substitutions (!) here is the suggested training ground plan for today:
- Adam, having been a pro for a number of seasons now time work on the left foot for kicking.
- Defenders, work with Rocky on calling ‘ yours’ / ‘mine’ as appropriate.
- Jason and Rocky as a warm down try to improve that headlock routine, shows early promise.
- Sam S (via Skype) watch the match back and just follow Curtis, that is all we require from our mid field, no golf handicap or swimwear range required.
- Nick, getting there son now just look up now and then.
- Paris take the day off you earned it.
Any other suggestions?