Skip to content

Bristol Rovers away - Match 28 - Saturday 19th Jan 2019 - Attendance Forecasts / Match anticipation

2»

Comments

• edited January 2019

The actual crowd of 8163 was near the middle of the range of our predictions and a number of people were quite close and more than a handful were very close:

Closest was @thedieharder, only 6 away with 8157 - congratulations on very accurate predicting; honourable and respectful mentions go to @ValleyWanderer, 32 away (8195): to @NorsQuarters 37 away (8200); to @tewkesburychairboy, 40 away, (8123); to @Shev, 41 away, (8122), to @twizz and @Wendoverman, both 63 away with 8100, and then to our own collective Blue Average, 66 away, and finally in this category @micra, 87 off the exact mark with 8250.

A special mention for @ReadingMarginalista who predicted the away crowd as 673, and for @Wisdom_Of_Harry who forecast 675 for the Blue Army.

A fair few people will have improved their 10 game average.

Excellent result yesterday. The 674 made some noise, especially towards the end. I think that is the first time I have heard the "Chairboys" call and the the "Barmy Army" response coming clearly from two separate parts of a ground. Excellent work by those seated behind the goal.

Still on the subject of noise, but on a separate note, was the drummer there yesterday without his drum? I think we miss his passion when he is not drumming and I haven't seen at a game since Burton.

• He was there, without drum.