Skip to content

WHC Latest and Pompey (a)

2»

Comments

• Thanks @DevC , if you put the @ sign in front i will get a heads up on it.

2-1 Wycombe, feeling ballsy

• @Chris said:
    I’m off on holiday shortly so if I could get my predictions in early for the next few games.

Wycombe 1 - Southend 0
    Fleetwood 1 - Wycombe 0

@micra said:
    That’s only two @Chris.

Two predictions, but from the next four games. Few seems fine to me.

• Portsmouth 2-2 Wycombe

• Posrtsmouth 2 Wycombe 1

• Got it Chris. Will process accordingly.

@Twizz
    @railwaysteve
    @drcongo
    @Thicketblue

Still to go. To be honest, ancient technophobe that I am, I didn't realise that putting an @ in front sent them a message - thanks for the heads up Nors. If they would like to post, I will add their prediction to my abacus.

• I am also on holiday (although lest anyone should suspect a vested interest - not with @Chris) so will say Wycombe 1 - Southend 1, Fleetwood 1 - Wycombe O (Joey Barton sent to stands) and Wycombe 1 - Burton 0. Although, as is usual when I am away the two home games will probably the only high scoring victories of the season...fingers crossed.

• You are a card and no mistake @Wendoverman.

• @DevC Portsmouth 2 - Wycombe 1, so hopefully I'm wrong.

• @micra said:
    You are a card and no mistake @Wendoverman.

Red or yellow?

• I always end up watching from the stand.

• You’re a card and no mistake @Wendoverman.

• edited September 2018

I keep being two optimistic with my predictions , so I decided that for the rest of the season I would think one up and then add one goal to whatever I had thought for the opposition.

Then I found it is was the special birthday weekend of @micra and remembered that Kashket scored for a win in similar circumstances for the day after my own recent birthday with a zero at the end of it - so I decided to add an extra goal on my prediction for @micra's birthday.

So my very logical prediction is Portsmouth 2 Wycombe Wanderers 2

• Dev, posted on Railway Steve's yesterday. Pompey 3 WW 1. I so hope I am wrong and we get something out of this.

• 2-1 to Wycombe.