12346»

Comments

• The positive news for today is that we are still above Oxford U. COYB's

• i feel we need to rest bayo....we look very 1 dimensional at the moment

• i feel we need to rest bayo....we look to

• Something weird seems to be happening.

• It was my fault.

• This thread just went weird. Kill it!!!

• Wow, I thought that was just me for a while there. Same feeling in Mexico City in a bakery on the far side when I had a total flashback only to find out it was an earthquake

• Phew! I thought senility had finally set in or that I would need to update my software (or some such). Can all the repeated stuff be deleted? If it can’t, will I need a bigger phone?

• @trevor said:

@Jonny_King said:

Well said Dev. I have every confidence we will get it right, but the last thing we need now is for us as fans to fail to do our bit when the club needs us. Clearly there are some among our support who at best will throw the towel in at the first sign of trouble and at worst become abusive and turn on the players/manager etc. We need to drown those idiots out before they potentially have a negative impact.

So your calling other fans of the club idiots nice that will really help wont it.

I will bow down to your superior knowledge of posting helpful things on the Gasroom Trev.

• Wow 36 new posts...oh dear they are all the same! Now that's what I call disappointing.