Skip to content

Squad Togetherness

2»

Comments

• staggering

• I would guess that it is different for each individual player. Some may be prone to putting on extra pounds while others are not. Some will train more than others (I don't think Bayo ever stops training). It would also depend on a players fitness level coming out of the old season. If a player has been carrying a minor injury, then the length of rest and recovery time they get may be important.

• @eric_plant said:
    staggering

Take a bit more water with it then!

• If I remember correctly @bluntphil said on one of the match commentaries / interviews that Akinfenwa is sometimes in the gym after 12 midnight.

• I think it was during the Stevenage commentary that @bluntphil mentioned it. Bayo said he'd been to the gym a 1am. When @bluntphil asked why he'd gone at that time Bayo said he'd had a busy day and hadn't had time to go earlier.

• If that holiday is the reason we don't stay up I shall be on to abta for a season ticket refund.

• Do we have stats for Marbella versus other holiday destinations? We'll all feel silly if teams tend to win a second successive promotion after going to Helsinki.