Skip to content

Bayo Injury

Comments

• The gasroom needs posters like Richie. Good, bad and ugly we should celebrate the different perspectives of our (and Luton’s) fan base.

And @Wwfc2015_ as well. His gormless (but highly paid) negativity always cheers me up.

• Oh dear, irony really does go over some people's heads, doesn't it.

• It wasn't irony, why are so many wycombe fans total wankers.

• When virtually every poster on a forum thinks you are a twat, maybe it's time to ask yourself, "am I a twat?"

• Anyhoo

No cast in the latest instagram post

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    When virtually every poster on a forum thinks you are a twat, maybe it's time to ask yourself, "am I a twat?"

people like you just attack other poeple who speak their minds and do not agree with others....we have the right to our opinio much like you do.

• having a right to an opinion does not include the right not to be ridiculed if that opinion is ridiculous

crack on

• I’m not for one moment defending any of the gasroom’s favourite villains, but there is a tendency to be a lot more abusive on social media than people would ever to be face to face.

• @bookertease you're right of course some of our more negative brethren have had to simmer silently for long periods this term. It's nice for them to get an airing.

• edited April 2018

I'm actually enjoying Richie 2.0. There is a degree of self-awareness and humour that I didn't see before and which I appreciate.

And agree with you, @glasshalffull.

• Confess I haven’t detected any self-awareness or humour. Just one example, please.
    I don’t think anyone can reasonably argue with @glasshalffull’s comment regarding personal abuse. Some of the language (not just swear words) is playground level.

• edited April 2018

@HCblue your post has truly stumped me. Unless you're his probation officer.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Get a life glasshalffull

I think you have just proved my point.

• Now, knowing @Wendoverman (not in person, just on here) that was irony so not strictly proving your point @glasshalffull .

• Ok I’ll take your word for it and I apologise to him/her.

• @Wendoverman said:
    HCblue your post has truly stumped me. Unless you're his probation officer.

Or his mum!

• Don’t forget that I’m a relative newcomer here and haven’t had the time (or desire) to study th

• That should read that I haven’t had the time or desire to study the idiosyncrasies of all the other posters.

• who you calling an idiosyncrasy?

• Good ‘bantz’ as they would no doubt say on another site.

• @Wendoverman said:
    bookertease you're right of course some of our more negative brethren have had to simmer silently for long periods this term. It's nice for them to get an airing.

I do however hope that’s it until the ‘why haven’t we signed...’ thread in the summer. I may have to avoid coming on if we have to go to Coventry or Lincoln in a couple of weeks or so.

• Suspect if we don't go up automatically I might take a Gasroom sabbatical while the howling, phelgm covered 'realists' run riot with their angry, short sentence nuttery.

• The problem with social media it is so much harder to detect when someone has their tongue in their cheek. On here I come across as an arrogant twat whereas in real life I am actually a ... Okay. Scrub that comment

• Don't forget that it will all be unpunctuated, mis-spelt and all in lowercase as well!

• @bookertease I know what you mean. In real life I am a maverick cop who rarely plays by the rules but is tolerated because I get results. On here I just appear to have nothing better to do...

• @glasshalffull, Sorry, not to be a pedantic weasel, but you're not really a relative newcomer on the gasroom though are you... it's just you used to post under your real name.

Why the change out of interest?

• Why the assumption and why the question out of interest?