Skip to content

Sam saunders

Anyone no what’s happened to sam

Comments

• He ate what he thought was an onion but in fact it was a bulb..

• I'm sure he's "close".
    Back any week now.

That's the drill isn't it?

• said the handyman to the bishop

• Love it!

• @LX1 said:
    He ate what he thought was an onion but in fact it was a bulb..

Be back I'm the spring then?
    On my way to the coat cupboard!

• @LX1 said:
    He ate what he thought was an onion but in fact it was a bulb..

I expect he made light of it.

• @Malone said:
    I'm sure he's "close".
    Back any week now.

That's the drill isn't it?

Said the bishop to the handyman.

• In fairness to @bluehow we should perhaps say that Sam has been recovering from a knee injury and, as @Malone has said, is close to returning, hopefully before the play-off final where he would have unfinished business. (Unstarted really.)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You need to take something!
    Seriously though, what an incredible scenario that would be. Not that we want it. Besides, we’ve played Swindon three times this season. Quite enough.

• I never pay as much interest to managers of opponents as I used to, and i must admit i'd completely missed Phil Brown being there.

That would be an incredible way to go up.

Compared to a play off final win, sneaking up 3rd isn't a patch on it.
    Obviously infinitely less stressful and risky!

Just glad we're all looking at playoffs as minimum this season now. That's not a bad position to be in.

• @micra, did you just repeat LX's gag, but change the order for giggles?

• @Malone While I'm ever the optimist and I do think we will get automatic promotion this season, it's far from impossible that we miss out on the play offs entirely. Exeter and Swindon are in 8th and 9th and only 6 points behind us.

• I've followed us for way too long to be as foolish to say "impossible" of course.
    But working on the premise that we usually miss what we're going for, at least we're going for top 3 this year, which means play offs here we come :)

• @Malone Maybe we should aim for the top.

After 37 games last season Pompey had one point less than we do now and went on to be Champions.

• It is certainly tight. If we beat Crawley and Port Vale...the pressure is on. I reckon Luton will be more nervous than Accie or County about the narrowing gap.

• @Malone said:
    micra, did you just repeat LX's gag, but change the order for giggles?

I did. @LX1 is great - a kindred spirit but with more originality.

• Kindred spirit? Or a guy mashed up on...life.