Skip to content

Match day thread: Cambridge

1235»

Comments

• @Wendoverman Sounds like some of the opinions of Gareth you read on the Facebook group after we draw a game.

• I have heard tell of this Facebook group, young @Jonny_King - none of it good - so I limit myself to the educated, rational and balanced views expressed by Gasroomers rather than voluntarily wading into sh...such dangerous waters.

• @micra Boro fans view seems to be as they are unlikely to be relegated the cheapskate owners will keep him in place until at least the summer...and possibly after. They are not happy. I must admit I missed his interview as they played Gaz alarmingly high on the programme. Whichever Watford foreigner, MK's dead man walking, Jones and Sarrl usually make it first. Him and Phil usually appear after the Borehamwood match report as I am pulling into Wendover towers. This time Sarrl must have won the booby prize.

• Can't remember the details, but he went completely ape after the defeat by Luton too. "Disgrace to the club and the town" and stuff like that... They had to wheel Hannah Trinder in early for the local travel update to shut him up.

• @Onlooker for clarity I was referring to their players really...