Skip to content

Wheels coming off Crewe just before the game

Tease their fans with BIG transfer news...

That BIG news is... they've sold their best player.

Terrible social work

Comments

• Described as an attacking midfielder. One goal in 27 matches suggests that he’s no Eze (back to benchwarming on Saturday, I noticed - unused sub, what a waste).

• Made the most assists in the league, to be fair to him.

• The sad irony of this post, with Saunders knee injury, very probably meaning the wheels are coming off a bit for us!

• It was more about the fact that Crewe built there fans hopes up with bluster about huge transfer news. Probably getting them hoping for a loan starlet to help save them from relegation, only to find that they've sold their best player.

• @prufrock_91 said:
    Made the most assists in the league, to be fair to him.

Assists are good. I didn’t do my homework thoroughly enough.

• Detention for you today then Micra!

• How good would Guppy and Carroll had been if there had been assists in their time.

Crewe has been a selling club since the beginning of time hasn't it?

• It most certainly has @Right_in_the_Middle . Has always had a reputation for playing good football and not as physical as most lower league clubs. For that reason (and because of the injury situation) Kashket may get on for half an hour or so if circumstances are right.

• A better thread subject would have been 'Crewe coming off the rails just before Wycombe game''

• New easy-post service for less regular Gasroomers. If we lose on Saturday this can be posted at 5pm:

'I knew this would happen. I know I am going to get cyberabuse for this, but yet again Ainsworth fails to strengthen our midfield and we are caught out with injury. Now we have lost to a troubled team there for the taking. Tactically inept, sooner or later the rose-tinted trolls on here will realise our league position is false and we will be lucky to make top seven at this rate. This is my opinion and I should be allowed to express it, without being attacked, you bunch of cowardly, faceless, lying, b*****ds.'

If we win on Saturday, this can stay in your drafts and you can tweak it midfield/defence/goalkeeper as required as the season comes to an end.

No charge.

• I think you’ve both summed up perfectly the fickleness of the modern day football fan. Who would be a manager?

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42748866

Maybe the wheels are going back on the Crewe train?

• I think our loanees are better than their loanees

• Spotter's badge

• Yet another "undisclosed fee".

• @A_Worboys Maybe supporters should start paying 'undisclosed fees' get in the ground to give clubs a taste of their own medicine!